Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strangest RP?
A futa is a "chick with a dick". A hermaphrodite is a person that has male and female sexual characteristics
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(11-29-2015, 07:42 PM)Thorne Wrote: strange RPs huh? well, since I like trying new stuff, I run into some weird stuff quite often Tongue Here's the most freakish of them:
1. not really RP-related but a girl started bragging how much she likes crushing fruits and vegetables with her anus.. (wtf?! xD); the worst part is she started this on the last round (everything was going well till then), when we were doing anal.
2. kinda the same as first, just that his girl said she loved having a guy shit in her ass o.0 (you've read it right.. IN her ass).
3. probably the least weird in this game full of freaks and pervs, but still - a girl wanted to do incest RP while she was getting fucked by her dad in front of the PC and wherever I would finish in game, her dad would finish too. This one made me quit the game, close my laptop and get out of my house =)) too much weird stuff in just one message xD

I'll post some more if I remember anything else Wink

Dude. The 1 is weird, but the 3 is really Weirdest..... you desserve an "achievement unlock" for that XD
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
- Impregnation/Lactation, not strange but unusual/rare in-game for me.
- Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf.
- Fantasy rp with like a female creature coming from another world.
- Sad ending, I mean she was going to die at the end.
- Rape rp: I quit because I'm into dominance/submission rp, but not rape.
- Brother/sister rape: always declined, especially because he was a troll with a female character.
- Guro rp: declined.
- Mom/son rp: declined.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can do anything.
Well if you speak of my Interested.
Female Monsters, (Not Monster Girls), Anime Girls, Interspecies, Mom and Son, Dirty talking, etc.
But its Biased on what to the other person wants.
I can create a fine coating and prepare para or line rps.
Pretty sweet, eh?
[Image: G202ZkY.png]
Hi! I was kinda new to this stuff but some guy introduced me to it.

So, my strangest one? Well, I'm more into the soft RP, I'm not into those fetishes like scato/rape/bestiality or something else. 

Hopefully, until now, I only meet nice guys who are more into the secretary/nurse/teacher or incest stuff, which I'm ok with. 

But let say that my "strange" experiences were:
   -trying a threesome, which I never finish because the other girl quits for no reason. 
   -switching from a dad-daughter to mom-son in the middle of the act.
   -Having to do all the talking because the other was jerking during all the six acts.
   -having sex in public, I always feel a bit strange to do it.
Two instances come to mind.

1) I was having a playful semi-incestuous mother/daughter rp and she began to describe that, in the rp, her father had burst into the bathroom while she was in there and came on her face. She didn't seem to appreciate when I began to rp calling the police on him.
2) I was being submissive to a girl which is already strange because I like to be in control and halfway into it she revealed that she was, first, a vampire and, second, that she had two dicks. Strangely, I think the vampire thing put me off more.
Well, as I actively try to find people with interesting fantasies and play them out I've had lots of odd ones. Pretty much all fun though, I'm weird like that.

Strangest was probably a tentacle rape RP where the woman fell in love with the monster and left her boyfriend.

Lots of fun, but very unusual.
Well, i try alot of things in here, explore all my fantasies, yes i can say that...some i REALLY try it in RL others i only made in here, but...after i read all that "experiences" i have to say, IM A VERY NORMAL WOMAN!!!
(01-23-2016, 10:20 PM)MsTan Wrote: Well, i try alot of things in here, explore all my fantasies, yes i can say that...some i REALLY try it in RL others i only made in here, but...after i read all that "experiences" i have to say, IM A VERY NORMAL WOMAN!!!

Are you sure?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(11-29-2015, 07:42 PM)Thorne Wrote: strange RPs huh? well, since I like trying new stuff, I run into some weird stuff quite often Tongue Here's the most freakish of them:
1. not really RP-related but a girl started bragging how much she likes crushing fruits and vegetables with her anus.. (wtf?! xD); the worst part is she started this on the last round (everything was going well till then), when we were doing anal.
2. kinda the same as first, just that his girl said she loved having a guy shit in her ass o.0 (you've read it right.. IN her ass).
3. probably the least weird in this game full of freaks and pervs, but still - a girl wanted to do incest RP while she was getting fucked by her dad in front of the PC and wherever I would finish in game, her dad would finish too. This one made me quit the game, close my laptop and get out of my house =)) too much weird stuff in just one message xD

I'll post some more if I remember anything else Wink

heh.  I was lucky not to be mentioned in this lot Tongue

(12-25-2015, 07:07 AM)CBM97 Wrote: Hi! I was kinda new to this stuff but some guy introduced me to it.

So, my strangest one? Well, I'm more into the soft RP, I'm not into those fetishes like scato/rape/bestiality or something else. 

Hopefully, until now, I only meet nice guys who are more into the secretary/nurse/teacher or incest stuff, which I'm ok with. 

But let say that my "strange" experiences were:
   -trying a threesome, which I never finish because the other girl quits for no reason. 
   -switching from a dad-daughter to mom-son in the middle of the act.
   -Having to do all the talking because the other was jerking during all the six acts.
   -having sex in public, I always feel a bit strange to do it.

switching role in the middle? I can never do that. the flow just breaks!