Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Strangest RP?
Since we have a thread about out favorite roleplays I made one where we can divulge or strangest, Enjoyable or not. My strangest would be when I got dared to do a brother/sister rolepay during a party. I was ready to follow it through with full blood but my partner made it less awkward by adding "step" into it.

My very first actual roleplay was strange. She started it outside of the bed and we were talking for half an hour before getting to the bed. And it all was part of the play. We really made up a whole story about her being scientist trying to find out what is wrong with the island we are on and why everybody is so focused on sex and easy to get
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I'm usually up for everything but one time i had to quit the whole act because my partner wanted me to change her diapers during the act and clean up the mess she made  Confused
Other strange RP's were only weird in the beginning. Once i got into it it was actually really fun.
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
well... in this game the more weird RP dat i have are one of my begining here. Some 'girl' ask for me if i can 'punch' him in face during the scenes. I admit dat some spank in ass of tits are pleasure, but punch someone in bed or during the sex... nope, it not with me XD
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
(11-28-2015, 01:58 PM)Darko Wrote: I'm usually up for everything but one time i had to quit the whole act because my partner wanted me to change her diapers during the act and clean up the mess she made  Confused
Other strange RP's were only weird in the beginning. Once i got into it it was actually really fun.

Oh Lord! Diapers?!
(I have to be honest, this kind of made me laugh a bit XD )
 - "Cookies are overrated" -
As I said I don't mind trying something new but that was too much even for me....
But at least it makes a good story to make other people laugh  Tongue
Pretty much open to everything. Feel free talk to me anytime
strange RPs huh? well, since I like trying new stuff, I run into some weird stuff quite often Tongue Here's the most freakish of them:
1. not really RP-related but a girl started bragging how much she likes crushing fruits and vegetables with her anus.. (wtf?! xD); the worst part is she started this on the last round (everything was going well till then), when we were doing anal.
2. kinda the same as first, just that his girl said she loved having a guy shit in her ass o.0 (you've read it right.. IN her ass).
3. probably the least weird in this game full of freaks and pervs, but still - a girl wanted to do incest RP while she was getting fucked by her dad in front of the PC and wherever I would finish in game, her dad would finish too. This one made me quit the game, close my laptop and get out of my house =)) too much weird stuff in just one message xD

I'll post some more if I remember anything else Wink
Well, there was this random bloke who wanted to do a slave-master roleplay. The best part of it was that the Master wanted to be,  I quote a "Futa Hermaphrodite". I still ponder till' today what a "Futa Hermaphrodite" is. Does that even make any sense or is just some random gibberish.

Needless to say I turned down the offer.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
A futa and a hermaphrodite a re basically the same I'd say
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
That's my take on the matter too, still I gotta give Kudos to the guy who came up with the name.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!