Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
Yeah. It was quite pleasant. He thanked me just before I did it. Then he just screamed in agony. And people looked on, mostly shocked, a few unhappy about the noise level. It was on the beach, so I think some people just wanted some peace and quiet. I had fun though, and so did he, up until the bit where he died. That part probably put a bit of a downer on his day.
Hahaha! Excellent! But seriously, don't rip my asshole...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
lol...keep that chainsaw away from her, only one thing, sorry but I have to say, that's not something to make in public!!
just my two cents...
To be simple is to be great
(05-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: Yeah. It was quite pleasant. He thanked me just before I did it. Then he just screamed in agony. And people looked on, mostly shocked, a few unhappy about the noise level. It was on the beach, so I think some people just wanted some peace and quiet. I had fun though, and so did he, up until the bit where he died. That part probably put a bit of a downer on his day.

LOL...as long both of you enjoyed that, yeah! nice, oh damn! I miss a lot of things around here, that's life! keep having fun and sharing with us.
There wasn't anything sexual about mine, but some friends and I RPed that we were firefighters trying to stop a fire in the metropolis hotel.
(05-19-2016, 04:23 PM)W1LL Wrote: There wasn't anything sexual about mine, but some friends and I RPed that we were firefighters trying to stop a fire in the metropolis hotel.

Now, that is interesting, as me and two others once RP'd that we were setting fire to the hotel...
(05-19-2016, 04:23 PM)W1LL Wrote: There wasn't anything sexual about mine, but some friends and I RPed that we were firefighters trying to stop a fire in the metropolis hotel.
=') good times. ...I also set that fire a couple of days before.
There were also a few times when I'd pretend to be the bartender at Bar Vodka that was quite fun for me.
I don't know how unique these are, but I only RP'd three times when I was in the game, briefly.

The first was at a party, where I stole a friend's hat and got chased around the suite, before he finally acknowledge that I looked a lot better in it than he did.

The second was at the beach, where we ended up running tests on the sand, because it was strangely warm. It culminated in a few people tasting samples of it, all in the name of Science! of course (except one, who apparently did it just because she liked eating sand). I seem to remember one person vanished as a result, and another became quite aroused.

And the third was just handing out lollipops on the beach, which later turned out to have been spiked with various drugs and such, with those brave enough to take one letting us know the symptoms they noticed.
Hmmm how's this.

After an intense philosophical discussion two individuals come to a conclusion that hedonism is the only way of life in which you can avoid being plagued by indecision (N.B not saying it is, that's a whoooole different conversation which while I'm willing to have, is not suitable in this forum. Please don't kill me).
Therefore in the spirit of that they devolve into an orgy of alcohol, sex, etc etc.

Only thing is I'm not sure many RP'ers want to go through the discussion involved beforehand Tongue