Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unique RP
Lightbulb 
Hello there! Cath's here!

So... you may have seen the best, worst, strangest RP encountered in game.

Now, we are talking about unique RP, something that has never been done by the others, as far as you know.

Let me settle an exemple:

(it's not mine) It's about two scientists who are searching why and how this island affect people and make them very horny, as the discussion goes on, they feel more and more horny and, obviously, they fucked at the end.

So, feel free to write down, your most unique RP you have done or heard of.

I'm counting on you to tell us a pretty good story.

Cath's out.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Well this will take a while. I think I have two that count.
(02-11-2016, 01:06 PM)Kyrios Wrote: Well this will take a while. I think I have two that count.

sure i'll watch the undertale while waiting
"UNIQUE"? no, i don't think i have an unique RP, i have alot of strange and weird, but UNIQUE?, guess not...
To be simple is to be great
I mugged someone, and then there was sex, and then I stole some more stuff and drove off in his car. I think that's pretty unique, and probably strange. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Well, you asked for these and I don't have time to do a full wiring project. I am supposed to be coding. So instead I will give you some brief, sexy, synopses and maybe expand later if you like what you hear (broader you than just Cath there). Both of these are ongoing, episodic pieces built into a larger world. They are actually tangentially related to each other and some other RPs I've done, cause I love world building and am totally up for threesomes/group so that facilitates both perfectly.

Those of you who participated in making these things come to life I just want you to know you have beautiful, fascinating minds.

RP the first. Fair warning this is a bit fucked up.

Episode 1 The Summoning

An inept conjurer, young, inexperienced and horny decides to summon a demon sex slave. As he prepares the ritual a voice keeps speaking in his mind reminding him of key components, salt, candles, etc.

He eventually succeeds summoning a demoness who's name he found in his masters book. With a rush of sound the demoness appears. She is beautiful and human looking, with just a few otherworldly traits. He tries to bind her and she laughs at him. Eventually he gets it right, cutting himself and using blood on a symbol of her.

With her bound he removes her from the circle and takes her to bed. Things start to go wrong though, as he fucks her she taunts him and asks him questions. She is completely bound to his will and does everything he asks, but he is young and proud and wanting to impress. She asks him if he has done this before, if he is experienced, if he is a virgin. He lies and lies and as he does she slowly wrests control of the connection from him, eventually bending him to her will.

A transformation comes over her as she asserts control, her features twist and she grows horns, wings and talons. Writhing under her the young fool has never been so turned on in his life. She teases and toys with him, mixing pain with pleasure until he begs her to let him stay with her forever. She smiles and agrees. He is turned into an incubus through a process of glorious, beautiful, excruciating pain.

Barbs erupt from his glans and his body breaks under the force of her sexual assault at the last she gives him the choice to cum inside her and surrender his soul, or return to his pathetic human existence. He pumps into her, releasing all that he is inside her, breaking physically, spiritually and mentally, shattering and remolding under her touch. When his orgasm is spent he is remade, glorious and utterly devoted to his queen, bound to her by magic.

Episode 2 Freedom

Aeons fly by, the once apprentice mage serves his mistress in all things. He is her play thing, her champion, her confidant and her general. Above all he is her slave. There are many nights of exquisite torture in her palace of delight.

Over time the Incubus comes to power in his own right, still subservient to his queen he raises himself up. Mortal women are captured, broken and turned into succubi under his command, and thus the armies of his demon Queen grow. It is a moment, a few thousand years before he claims his place at the head of the conclave of the 9. The greatest lords of the abyss. Now none stands before his mistress save the First Succubus herself.

The incubus returns to his ladies palace, bringing tidings of victory and the seeds of his plan to ascend beyond mere demonic power. The final plan to topple the First Succubus and reign supreme. As he crosses the thresh hold he senses something is wrong, the ever shifting maze of passages is still. The screams are silent, or nearly so.

His mistress' voice whispers in his mind 'Come to me'. Unable to disobey, never wanting to for a moment he begins to move, striding the familiar halls and shaping them to his will. He reaches the door to her favourite torture chamber, thinking this must be some new perversion, sensing her beyond. His heart races with the fear that she may have come to harm, whilst his mind assures him that his Queen is an invincible being.

He pushes on the door. It will not give. 'Help me.' comes her voice, fainter. He slams against the obstacle, but it will not bend. Snarling he raises his hand and draws from the air a sword of blue fire. With one stroke he slices the door in two and strides through.

There is no one inside 'I can't take much more, come to me, my slave.' her voice purrs inside his mind, exciting him even in her distress. Focusing he reaches his senses out to locate and... there she is. On the mortal plane?

His questing sense touches the tear that the summoners used to take her. Amateurs. They have left it open, anyone can walk through. And anyone not named will be unbound. He tears the veil and crosses.

Once on the other side he sees a horrifying scene, his mistress, bound to a table and surrounded by chanting, human sorcerers. They haven't even fucked her, their spells lash her flesh, destroying her beauty. Her horns retreat and her wings recede. The sharp, delicious hooks around her pussy turn to soft flesh.

Disgusted the incubus leaps forward, blade of lame rising and falling and destroys the vile creatures in moments. He is then at his queens side. She tells him that the table is enchanted to hold a demon the only way to free her is to complete the spell cast by the mortals.

For the first time in his millennia of existence he tries to disobey. He can not destroy the thing he loves most. He cannot leave in its place a weak, disgusting human. Her will is absolute though and, with tears streaming he lifts the book and chants the spell, destroying his very heart.

Once the transformation is complete he walks to the table and lifts her free. 'My Queen, what have I done to you?' The pain he feels is undbearable, more than anything her wicked mind has ever inflicted. To see her weak, soft and vulnerable drives him insensate with rage.

True to his nature as an incubus his rage transforms to lust, Large barbed spines thrust from his penis and he grabs the trembling human woman before him, the object of his hatred, his anger, his lust and his love. With practised motions he breaks her, fucking her and tearing her with his barbed penis. As the blood flows she weeps tears upon him.

'Tell me, human' he spits, tell me you want this. Through tears of agony she manages to whisper an assent. He fills her, then, tearing her off him he lifts her up and sucks the blood, the cum and her juices from her. The incubus venom flowing through her quickly brings her to orgasm and he drinks her, sucking more and more until he has consumed her soul.

Her birth cry is exquisite, her flesh ripples and changes taking on her old aspect, but with aspects of his choosing. She rises into the air, wracked by a pain she had never felt to hear again, shuddering in orgasm after orgasm.

The bonds between them reform as he rebirths her as a succubus, they reverse, resonate and snap. For the first time he can remember the Incubus is free. He falls to his knees before his Queen. 'I am yours, my Queen.' his first words as a free entity.

She reaches down, draws him to his feet and kisses him deeply. 'You are free, my love. You are my equal now.' He returns the kiss with unrivaled passion. 'I am yours, my Queen, my Love. Free or bound. Equal or slave. I am yours.'

More later. I think episode 3 might be fun if you enjoyed the others.
I loved it!
*blush* I'll add more later. Episode 2 or Episode one of the other?
Both?
I meant which first. I'm glad you like it (How do I say that properly in french by the way?).