Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
O_O Ethan....
(09-27-2016, 08:35 AM)blahbitty Wrote: O_O Ethan....

i know what your about to say you Heckler Cool  I'm amazing, you don't need to tell me Angel
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
you have a booger in your nose
(09-27-2016, 10:44 AM)blahbitty Wrote: you have a booger in your nose

Not a chance sir. (This is an RP Forum your Cactusness, stop heckling)
Hello,
I ask you kindly to stop hijack this thread unless you have the consent of the thread owner.

Thank you
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-27-2016, 02:47 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello,
I ask you kindly to stop hijack this thread unless you have the consent of the thread owner.

Thank you

I left my Post that was related to the topic, and replied to a message directed to me.
There is nothing else I can do other than suggest that the other member stop heckling (as seen above)

Thank you for the concern.
To get this thread back on track (and no more thread discussion on the sidetrack -- please), I'm intrigued by how much my standards have changed over the past six months.

I generally initiate the process, but what gets my attention is witty conversation, a good listener, and shared interests. All three are important even when I'm gallivanting around as an orc -- if not more so because I'm more locked into the RP zone regardless of whether I'm in tense negotiations with an elven dignitary or just lobbing cans of Mountain Dew at people.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I personally prefer being spoken to for a while first, and often don't engage with people until day 2 of knowing them, this allows me to get to know them, and vice versa, and honestly, it eases the fear of someone befriending you instantly, and deleting the character in a day.

Bottom line, speaking to me works best, with as JCF said, shared interests, a good listener, and as I don't engage in animations that often, Good RP is a must.

(not posting on this thread for a while as I feel I'm "hogging the ball")
(09-27-2016, 09:23 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: I personally prefer being spoken to for a while first, and often don't engage with people until day 2 of knowing them, this allows me to get to know them, and vice versa, and honestly, it eases the fear of someone befriending you instantly, and deleting the character in a day.

Bottom line, speaking to me works best, with as JCF said, shared interests, a good listener, and as I don't engage in animations that often, Good RP is a must.

(not posting on this thread for a while as I feel I'm "hogging the ball")

I second Ethan on this.

Better to get to know the person a bit more, see if it "clicks"... conversation beyond monosyllabic replies is a must.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
I try to be polite towards any person I meet in game.
Usually I ask them about their day, and whether they are free for a little chat. I know we all have real lives so yeah.
Unfortunately I either get no response, land on an ignore list or get a one word answer, which usually leads to me trying to drag the convo but in most cases it ends after my 1st topic I propose.

But I somehow understand people, getting a dick pic or get an avalanche of heys and cold invites is tiring for sure.