Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
I get a lot of cold invites/friend requests and not a few PMs saying 'hi'. I thought it would be fun to share what actually works if you want to hit on me and see if anyone else might want to post the same as a bit of fun.

1) Be one of four five very specific people. Or make me change that number to 6.

Chance of success: 9/10
Difficulty : 10/10

2) Say 'hi can I suk ur cock'

Chance of success: 1/10
Chance of Success when I'm really horny: 2/10
Difficulty: 1/10 just lazy.

3) Chat to me about some interesting topic then ask if I want to play

Chance of success: 6/10
Difficulty: 3/10 you have interests right?

4) Chat to me about your fetish and how you'd like to fulfil it in detail. 

Chance of success: 7/10 getting 0.1 higher with each level of deviance.
Difficulty: 5/10

5) Talk to me about Science or Philosophy.

Chance of success: 8/10
Difficulty: 7/10 

So what about the rest of you?
Saying 'Hi' or 'Hello'.

Chances of success 8.5/10
Difficulty 5/10

I'm really happy if someone notices my existence Smile
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Ahh Vrook you poor thing :p.

Make something up then Sharpey and you'll know those using it are not for you. Cmon amuse us.
When someone says "how are you." It's a deal breaker.
Typing "Good, you?" 500 times a day is irritating and I usually just stop replying.
I haven't met enough people to say what really works - there are so many interesting personalities and fantasies I haven't yet gotten to explore. However, as someone who semi-regularly posts in the "Handling Unwanted Invites" thread, I think it's fair to share a few things that do catch my interest in a very good way. Not necessarily in a sexual way... but it's definitely a step closer than "Hello" or "hey baby let me cum all over your ass". This goes for both men and women.

Also a good list for making friends!

1) Talk about the arts.

I hit on someone because we both liked Cyrano de Bergerac. If you want to talk about art, music, video games, writing, theatre, film - anything creative - I'm all down for that. Especially if you aren't pedantic or nerdjacking, because I'll do my best to make it just as enjoyable for you. Cultural openness is also welcome, but I'm not into entertaining any "yellow fever".

2) Get theoretical, get philosophical.

If you like the social and behavioral sciences, chances are I will find you incredibly attractive. Psychology, sociocultural anthropology, philosophy, sociology in particular... we don't have to discuss topics at length. Having an intellectual sense will turn me on if that's what you want.

My favorite partner is my favorite for a reason: he lets me talk about Bourdieu in bed after sex. (Not that I ever really do, I'd probably talk his ear off...)

3) Push and pull.

A little teasing, a little testing, here and there... I think the best way to help me challenge my boundaries is through subtle probing, without getting too aggressive or invasive with privacy. I have more kinks than I usually let on, and might even have undiscovered interests. 

This one is probably the hardest; it really depends on the person and the situation.

"Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow from exuberance. It means to suffer." - Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

4) Be polite.

By far the easiest thing to do.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
(02-05-2016, 08:15 PM)823 Wrote: 2) Get theoretical, get philosophical.

If you like the social and behavioral sciences, chances are I will find you incredibly attractive. Psychology, sociocultural anthropology, philosophy, sociology in particular... we don't have to discuss topics at length. Having an intellectual sense will turn me on if that's what you want.

My favorite partner is my favorite for a reason: he lets me talk about Bourdieu in bed after sex. (Not that I ever really do, I'd probably talk his ear off...)

Are you trying to pick me up right here on the forum? *Smile*
I'd rather call it a happy coincidence. Angel But if you ever want to talk about philosophy, I'd be more than happy to entertain you.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I love philisophy! Even took a couple of classes in it, in college. It's easy to get into and form your own opinions in it, which is great! ^^
And it's one of those subjects anyone can get in on.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Yay! It really is something everyone can engage with, even if they're not academic experts. Challenging to the mindset, but fun.
I can tell you people this much. Kyrios knows how to get the job done!