Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
How To Pick You Up
I guess for me, I've just started off. I feel like I just want to be noticed. Blush

My preference is women, but I can hang out with men. Just start a conversation. "What's up?" "How's your day/evening?" "Wanna chill?"
I'm kind of a socially awkward person Sad  so I rarely approach someone. But if you come up to me and start chatting, I'll open up like the Red Sea.

If it comes down to getting to a room, I don't want a silent, lets-get-this-over-with kind of girl. I don't mind foreplay, I welcome it. As long as it isn't anything too demeaning for either party. I'll treat you right, and vice versa. As for dudes, we can hang, talk about our "past experiences," maybe even our preferences. Hang out and get to know. I love making friends Big Grin

I like to just talk about what's on my mind, so if you are a good listener, that would be well appreciated. Same goes the other way. I can hold a conversation as long as you can give me something interesting to work off of. Don't just talk about one topic the entire time though Sleepy I might just leave.

And if there is one thing I would like, it's to meet a friend to chat with all the time. If you want, we can PM all night and talk about anything or maybe use watch2gether and watch a movie or video or listen to some music Tongue 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you made it this far. I'm new to this but I'm excited to meet new people.
A pm hi, will result in a pm hi, but beyond that better be more than random room invite. I am still quite perplexed on the number of people who book a room then go trolling.
A conversation in game then pm will usually garner a better response.
Being different Mr Thunderpounder, still love the idea of an orc in MnF, this is for you, chance of interest in at least a nice conversation very very high.
Being a level 1 newbie, chance of sympathy that I might do something like show you the sites and give pointers, fairly high. Being anything but a level 1 newbie but act like one, chance of being ignored 100%.
Random comments on looks, result in a nice thanks but not much else.
Asking a girl her age or do I look like my avatar (um yeah I regularly look like a 20 something neko in real life) results in a curt reply a possibly a sarcastic one depending on mood.
Finding out what are my interests and hobbies, and having a meaningful conversation about them may result in me asking you for a invite to the a room I will shortly book.
My mood of course can skew the results of all of the above, If I am in a playful or bored mood chance for more are much higher than if I am trying to do something like I don't know read my mail.
Hmm think that sums up my comments for this post.
I can't remember if any of my previous posts in this thread still exist or not. If they do, they are going to be way out of date.

I don't RP any more, so there is no point trying to pick me up for the purposes of that. I am, however, very open to talking about all manner of things. Some of my interests are mentioned on my forum profile, but this is not an exhaustive list. I won't just tell you everything I am interested in because that takes away most of the fun. Honestly, any topic can be interesting to me as long as the person(s) I am conversing with can make it so.

So while I'm not looking for anything sexual, I won't turn down the opportunity for friendship; casual or serious.

A few pointers.

Do's:
  • be friendly, open and approachable
  • be either knowledgeable or open to learning
  • be open minded
  • have a dark/sarcastic/cynical sense of humour
  • At least try to use good English (no text speak)
  • Be honest
Don'ts:
  • Be a liar and/or hypocrite
  • use text speak or fail to use punctuation
  • be closed-minded
  • think you know it all
  • come at me with the sole intention of sexy times
  • be racist, homophobic, sexist, or anything else like that
Fun topic! These days, I mostly play using a super hero's name as my screen name. Wanna pick me up? Step 1 is acknowledging my screen name. If you want to get anywhere, you need to show some interest in my character. I'm on to play as her; not to chat about my actual self or my age or to give you some real photos of me. 90% of people who initiate contact me don't make it past this step. Beyond that, just have some ideas and be able to explain what you're looking for. If you're willing to share some ideas that make some sense for our characters, I'm usually happy to discuss them and see where it takes us.
I'm generally a pretty understanding person, but when it comes to "hi" I'm a coldhearted bitch.

I'm personally not that interested in people prying for personal details either and it's an instant turn-off. Like, I'm playing a game here, do you mind?? xD
The fourth wall is sadly the wall that the boner forgot by the looks of things.

I'm honestly a bit disinclined to interact with people of less skill in english too, because nothing breaks the mood on either party's side like when one person goes, "what?". Seeing as I generally like to nuance my speech a bit, that confusion comes up a lot sadly.

Otherwise I'm pretty much game for anything. I'm admittedly a bit passive though and usually let people approach me as opposed to the other way around. Playing with a female character rarely leaves you enough time to do otherwise lol

My policy on Do Not Disturb is that I don't use it. I mean i guess in return I'm being awfully rude by reading and ignoring a lot of incoming messages, but at least I give people a chance this way!
any guy who starts aggressive i'm more partial to
I think for a lot of people, something as simple as proper grammar and an openness to conversation without an end goal of 'sex sex sex' is more than enough. There's just so much "hi how r u" followed up with "wan fuck?" or something like that, and it really lowers the bar for actual, decent people. So if you're not a masturbating robot, well, things should be easy!
I try to go with proper grammar, and try to chat with people in-game, but often times an entire group of twenty is unresponsive, so, in the end, I resort to cold messaging; rarely ever cold-invites (only if they've got a very, very suggestive username).
I don't like actually bother people, but it would be nice if there were a group/thread for people that just wanted to get down and fuck nomatter what, so I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable just trying to chat people up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always down to actually pick up a girl properly, but that's not always going to happen quickly.
for me just ask to do a sex rp and im ok with anything and almost everything(i hate scat and vore{cannbilisum}
You can find what I'm looking for on the post (finding roleplay partners)
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart