Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
we all did a lot of dumb stuff in our younger days Smile

slapping girls ass was more about having fun then picking her up..it was funny to see how some of them would be "mad" about it but would still continue the conversation and after a few minutes...well, you know lol

Sharpey...it's not hard to believe you havent done it but its hard to believe what you just wrote...unless you live in Saudi Arabia...
so, a girl that starts to dance around me n rub herself on me in a club is also a creep?
RP All Rounder Smile
You've changed the action here. Grinding on somebody is one thing, but slapping another person's ass is a sign of control or position of power. How would you react if somebody walked up behind you, catching you unawares, grabbing your ass? Would you immediately go along with it, or would you have a moment of "what the hell are you playing at?"

Besides, this isn't about what each individual is into; you pick the 'wrong' person, there can be serious consequences, both for you and for them.

Also, I don't understand why, because I have a certain view on things, that should dictate where I am from.
(02-04-2016, 03:51 PM)Sharpey Wrote: You've changed the action here. Grinding on somebody is one thing, but slapping another person's ass is a sign of control or position of power. How would you react if somebody walked up behind you, catching you unawares, grabbing your ass? Would you immediately go along with it, or would you have a moment of "what the hell are you playing at?"

Besides, this isn't about what each individual is into; you pick the 'wrong' person, there can be serious consequences, both for you and for them.

Also, I don't understand why, because I have a certain view on things, that should dictate where I am from.

maybe i've expressed myself wrong, english is not my first language....i didnt mean i spanked like a maniac somebody in the middle of the club...more lik a tap

it happened to me more then once..i always react with a smile...even if i'm not interested, but hey..thats just me..i'm always up for some fun

you're right about that...about picking

like it or not, some cultures are just more conservative then others..i come from a country that has a shitload of tourists every summer so i guess i'm used to seeing all sorts of debauchery in public places...
RP All Rounder Smile
(02-04-2016, 04:15 PM)Dom88 Wrote: like it or not, some cultures are just more conservative then others..i come from a country that has a shitload of tourists every summer so i guess i'm used to seeing all sorts of debauchery in public places...

I'm from the UK, attended university in a very student-heavy town, with one of the highest bars/resident ratio in Europe, so I've seen my fair share of public debauchery. I have no problem with it, as long as it's consenting. And that's the issue here.

The initial post in the thread spoke about introducing a non-consensual groping system.

Consent is critical. Even on this game. I've seen people log off without warning, simply because they've been fed up with the number of players who just approach and grope them. Hell, even me, when I have been in game with my female character, I get disturbed by the guys who do this. Also, the post suggested that if the 'gropee' doesn't refuse, the 'groper' can move things to a new location, and take things further, which is wrong in its entirety.

They suggest it would help prevent players from being afk; how? Because people will be wary to leave their avatar unattended in case they get molested? So it's their fault if somebody has their way with them? It's wrong. Plain wrong.
(02-04-2016, 03:12 PM)Dom88 Wrote: oh come on..like you never slapped a girls ass in a night club without asking lol

it's an interesting idea but it would be hard to implement it in a game...

sure Dom, i was slapped several times, back in the old days, but i used to slap back, take that for the ice breaker!!!
To be simple is to be great
(02-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Sharpey Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 04:15 PM)Dom88 Wrote: like it or not, some cultures are just more conservative then others..i come from a country that has a shitload of tourists every summer so i guess i'm used to seeing all sorts of debauchery in public places...

I'm from the UK, attended university in a very student-heavy town, with one of the highest bars/resident ratio in Europe, so I've seen my fair share of public debauchery. I have no problem with it, as long as it's consenting. And that's the issue here.

The initial post in the thread spoke about introducing a non-consensual groping system.

Consent is critical. Even on this game. I've seen people log off without warning, simply because they've been fed up with the number of players who just approach and grope them. Hell, even me, when I have been in game with my female character, I get disturbed by the guys who do this. Also, the post suggested that if the 'gropee' doesn't refuse, the 'groper' can move things to a new location, and take things further, which is wrong in its entirety.

They suggest it would help prevent players from being afk; how? Because people will be wary to leave their avatar unattended in case they get molested? So it's their fault if somebody has their way with them? It's wrong. Plain wrong.

i agree with you, man...i've never harassed or groped anyone in the game..i just made a joke about what we did when we were drunk kids lol
but if people are into that why not ? i dont care, give them such posibility...it should be optional ofcourse

(02-04-2016, 04:37 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 03:12 PM)Dom88 Wrote: oh come on..like you never slapped a girls ass in a night club without asking lol

it's an interesting idea but it would be hard to implement it in a game...

sure Dom, i was slapped several times, back in the old days, but i used to slap back, take that for the ice breaker!!!

it has known to happen! ahh good times Big Grin
the best thing was to pinch a girls ass and then blame it on your friend hihih
RP All Rounder Smile
"but if people are into that why not ? i dont care, give them such posibility...it should be optional ofcourse"

That's where the problem lies with this. Yes, if people are open to that, let them have their fun. But the original post was all about not making it optional. That's why people, myself included, have not taken kindly to it.
yep...that happens too...I SLAP BOTH OF THEM, one for touching me and the other for not do it....
To be simple is to be great
(02-04-2016, 04:54 PM)Sharpey Wrote: "but if people are into that why not ? i dont care, give them such posibility...it should be optional ofcourse"

That's where the problem lies with this. Yes, if people are open to that, let them have their fun. But the original post was all about not making it optional. That's why people, myself included, have not taken kindly to it.

my bad...i just flew over the original post, havent even noticed that aspect lol
damn multitasking!

(02-04-2016, 04:57 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: yep...that happens too...I SLAP BOTH OF THEM, one for touching me and the other for not do it....

hahaha...*taps your butt*
RP All Rounder Smile
I think that would be for the most people more displeasing as cold invites!
Before the DND Button i saw girls hiding to avoid to be molested.
With this "system" you would create the possibility to push someone unwanted
in an private / intimate situation.
if you wanna "grope" do it in public or private chat and await the reaction ;-)
[Image: detail.gif]