Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Grope System Suggestion
Well, I see some people the forum asking for scenes of the kind and I thought of something that would work.

The option to grope will appear when the player see the profile of another player (as well as the messaging options, invite to room, add friend).

The scene started without the other player accept, and the player who initiated will lead the scene doing some bar (perhaps Horny) be charged while the scene is active. When the bar is charged, the player who initiated the scene can start a new sex scene on place.

The player being groped have the option of leaving the scene or continue.

Only the player who initiated the scene received the xp if sex scene is completed.

Besides being a nice idea may help a little to prevent AFK in game.
Tongue

Thanks for reading, and comment on what you think.
I personally wouldn't appreciate being groped without my consent. Especially not when I'm having a conversation, and even worse if I'm briefly AFK (ex. cooking in the kitchen, taking a phone call) and come back to see someone molesting me...

Let's say I did want to be groped in public by someone I'm attracted to. I think it's a terrible idea if only the player initiating it gets experience points. You might as well reward someone for humping a tree or using a sex toy.

(Also: what happens if more than one person wants to grope the same person?)

The idea of having public moves/interactions is fun, but if they are ever implemented I would recommend MeganRain's suggestion.

Quote:have three modes: (1) default, which allows you to receive invites and PMs, (2) do not disturb, which would only block friend requests and room invites, and (3) ignore all, which would be what it currently is. Typically, it's the random cold friend requests and room invites that prove to be the most bothersome whether you're engaged in a conversation with your friends or you're PMing and the requests pop up on the screen.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
Yeah, this suggestion of groping without consent is simply terrible. Even if they can just leave, they've still been the victim of it. And why would the person being groped not get exp? What if they're afk, and come back after 5 minutes to see somebody with their hand inside them?
Sure, I'm fine with a groping system. Under one condition. I have the option to send a mace through the groper's head, disconnecting them for 24 hours. Oh and obviously DND protects....from the groping that is
[Image: tumblr_nmv6t1iXyg1rxyvwjo1_400.gif]
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
loooooooool MDMA, that mace...awesome!!!!
Sarud, dont see where is the fun in something like that, this is supposed to be for both (or more) partners...
To be simple is to be great
Yes, groping without consent deserves a flying Thor's mace on the groper's face. Tongue

What I do like is the availability to grope/ fondle/play with during sex. The breasts, the ass, the hips, the balls, the thighs, the feet, heck every body parts imaginable for groping and massaging you can think off. That would make even those normal, everyday sex animation looks fresh and arousing Wink
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
that bansai, i agree, that will be awesome...of course i do all that stuff...but it will be great if we can make it with the cartoon, you know, sometimes is hard to type with only one hand...*wink wink*
(02-04-2016, 09:56 AM)Bansai Wrote: Yes, groping without consent deserves a flying Thor's mace on the groper's face. Tongue

What I do like is the availability to grope/ fondle/play with during sex. The breasts, the ass, the hips, the balls, the thighs, the feet, heck every body parts imaginable for groping and massaging you can think off. That would make even those normal, everyday sex animation looks fresh and arousing Wink

I'm happy enough with the freedom the poses offer right now, in terms of RP. Isn't this where those with good RP skills make themselves stand out? When with somebody I pay far more attention to the acts they are describing than to the animations.

Which is also a reason I do not support the idea raised with this thread. I want interaction with a person, somebody I know is happy with what I'm doing and is offering something in return.
Uff, you people with more than one sex animation. How I envy you. Seriously, I haven't touched a bed for the past two months except for one instance and that was for a certain someone. RP is just so much better.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
sure is...i agree, but this is a cartoon game, and a large amount of people dont know how to make RP, dont have the skills, dont write well, some of them not even in there own language...im seeing the big picture, and talking for them