Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
(Civilians were no use for us, we can create more of them, in few years)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(Yay, Gribblies, finally we're gonna get some proppa teef)

<Blasting the swarms of incoming daemons, curious at the intruder's presence, Mugnob bonks the Wyrdgurl over the head with the shoota> Oi ya grot, wez gotta get outta 'ere, deez bleedin' gitz don' 'ave no lootz or teef!  <Rubbijg her head, Azzi's eyes glow brighter and the cosmos expands, enveloping the Warboss in a psychic bubble, before resceding and leaving the pair in the middle of the radioactive wasteland that remained of the planet. Noticing a few orkz standing around and not doing much, she kicks them into shape before cobbling together a transmitter to have the gitz on "Dis 'Ulk" have pick them up. As she waits, she spends the time mucking about with the charred remains of Imperial Dreadnoughts and arm wrestling a Imperial Guardsman dying of radiation sickness>

<Back aboard the red derilict, she orders Azzi to create more boyz while she takes control of the biggest guns on the ship and uses them to obliterate the Blueperium's escaping ships.> Since wez zogged da blue planet ta' smivereenz, but don' 'ave da teef or lootz ta show fer it, I say wez go n' loot da emporerz boyz! WAAAAAAAAGH!!
(Quick question...wouldn't a lot of people suddenly dying mean there is no more food?)
(Yup, we're screwed, but I think we'll find someone to raid)
(01-30-2016, 03:02 PM)MDMA Wrote: (Yay, Gribblies, finally we're gonna get some proppa teef)

<Blasting the swarms of incoming daemons, curious at the intruder's presence, Mugnob bonks the Wyrdgurl over the head with the shoota> Oi ya grot, wez gotta get outta 'ere, deez bleedin' gitz don' 'ave no lootz or teef!  <Rubbijg her head, Azzi's eyes glow brighter and the cosmos expands, enveloping the Warboss in a psychic bubble, before resceding and leaving the pair in the middle of the radioactive wasteland that remained of the planet. Noticing a few orkz standing around and not doing much, she kicks them into shape before cobbling together a transmitter to have the gitz on "Dis 'Ulk" have pick them up. As she waits, she spends the time mucking about with the charred remains of Imperial Dreadnoughts and arm wrestling a Imperial Guardsman dying of radiation sickness>

<Back aboard the red derilict, she orders Azzi to create more boyz while she takes control of the biggest guns on the ship and uses them to obliterate the Blueperium's escaping ships.> Since wez zogged da blue planet ta' smivereenz, but don' 'ave da teef or lootz ta show fer it, I say wez go n' loot da emporerz boyz! WAAAAAAAAGH!!
(Quick question...wouldn't a lot of people suddenly dying mean there is no more food?)

(no more food for the Hive on this planet, perhaps, but plenty in the surrounding sector... and the escaping ships *evil grin*)

The Orochi overmind reaches out across the cold expenses of space, psychic tendrils probing... and finds the Seed. Within the infiltrated ranks of the Blueperium cultists, several genestealer hybrids silently acknowledge the siren call of their parent brood.

"Awaiting your bidding" answered Ivan. From the dark, concealing hood of his ample Magus robes, his eyes glittered with anticipation...

(Cath, you are screwed indeed, heh heh heh... Tongue )
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(I'm just miffed that I couldn't get her head on a stick...)
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Mmh... I wonder if there a data base somewhere…
*her broken body floating in the infinite space is talents Back by The last Blueperium carrier*
Ugh…! I need a new body! Put me in the clone bay! I shall return with a bigger army!
*a soldier nods and take the head which can somehow talk without a lower body, he puts her head in a pedestal and activate the machine. Cath's new body is created and now she can move freely*
Now, it's time to hide, we'll come back! *as she says, the carrier regroup with the remaining of the Blueperium and they all disappear in the Void*
(01-30-2016, 04:34 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Mmh... I wonder if there a data base somewhere…
*her broken body floating in the infinite space is talents Back by The last Blueperium carrier*
Ugh…! I need a new body! Put me in the clone bay! I shall return with a bigger army!
*a soldier nods and take the head which can somehow talk without a lower body, he puts her head in a pedestal and activate the machine. Cath's new body is created and now she can move freely*
Now, it's time to hide, we'll come back! *as she says, the carrier regroup with the remaining of the Blueperium and they all disappear in the Void*

As the last of the Blueperium ships enters the Warp, the Orochi hive diverts a portion of its organic fleet towards it, hooked on the psychic spoor left in its wake.

Stay concealed and wait, seed of my Flesh, kernel of my Will, spoke the indomitable presence of the hivemind.

"It shall be done" thought back Ivan.
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(01-30-2016, 02:06 PM)Emmie Wrote: (I could go with a cold beer. I'd say the cactus had it worst in the end. ^^

Also, yes, think of all the poor civilians that died! You only evacuated the military!)

I don't even have a body right now.
(01-30-2016, 05:11 PM)blahbitty Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 02:06 PM)Emmie Wrote: (I could go with a cold beer. I'd say the cactus had it worst in the end. ^^

Also, yes, think of all the poor civilians that died! You only evacuated the military!)

I don't even have a body right now.

Then spawn a new one... cactuses are resilient lifeforms, aren't they? Wink
The Goddess -
Nope, you got it worse. The entire essence of your being, your soul, just got fucked by She-Who-Thirsts
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]