Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
<On some day of the somewhath millenium, the red Space Hulk under the apt name of "Dis 'Ulk" has entered the system of the Blueperium's home planet, immediately sending out Krash Kapsulez containing small parties throughout the zone to spread the Ork spores and set up some form of encampment around the Landaz carrying the main force. Stepping off the ramp, Wyrdgurl Azzi on her shoulder, Warboss Grubslag Mugnob lifts her six barelled improved kustom shoota with a tri-linked burna and lets out a mighty WAAAAAAGH!!! as the DAKKA thunders across the land as the lines of trukkz, Dredz and Squiggoths gathered around the area. Getting on top of a tower, she bellows> 

Lis'n up ya' gitz! Deez zoggin' 'umiez 'ave been askin' fer a stompin' a lon' timez ago! So, wez gon' be nice n' give it to 'em! WEZ GUNNA KRUMPLE 'EM ALL GOOD N' PROPPA DEN TAKE DEIR LOOTZ N' FEED DEEZ ZOGGIN' GITZ TO DA SQUIGZ! 'ERE WE GO BOYZ!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Ok, fucked, right?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Worry not, the Cactus' divine powers are impervious. The Blueperium has our support!
Dere dey are! Da spikey green boyz! YOUZ DIRTYIN' UP DA CULLA GREEN YA ZOGGIN' GITZ!!!
Ahem! We tolerated the presence of the pesky cactus people, and the tiny cult called the Blueperium. Merely cause they were of no threat to us, but now these pesky orks are running amok as well, and the Emperor, one true ruler of the galaxies, has decided to put a stop to this insurrection!
[Image: Random_f1396a_5308928.jpg]
We're here to clear the galaxy of all heretics, and we'll start with the cactus people! Their shit has been going on for too long! Orks, get out of the way!
[Image: Random_35e781_5308928.gif]
To all loyal citizens! Fear not, we are here to save the day! For the Emperor!!!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Your old empire has became obsolete, my dear... BUT if you dare to touch anyone of the Cactus Cult! You will be crushed by the new empire!
ALL HAIL THE BLUEPERIUM!!!
(01-27-2016, 06:10 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Your old empire has became obsolete, my dear... BUT if you dare to touch anyone of the Cactus Cult! You will be crushed by the new empire!
ALL HAIL THE BLUEPERIUM!!!

Hail!
(01-27-2016, 04:13 PM)Emmie Wrote: We're here to clear the galaxy of all heretics, and we'll start with the cactus people! Their shit has been going on for too long! Orks, get out of the way!

<"Get out of the way" she said to the oncoming WAAAAAGH!!! "For the Emprah" she said before the oncoming Trukkz ran her over...> AHAHAHA! <Riding forth, spearheading the assault on a kustom warbike and wildly firing her shoota, the Warboss barely notices that one of the Trukkz slowed down a little on impact, before turning the human underneath to red slush. After the main WAAAAAAGH gets within visual range of the Blueperium's megacity, Mugnob's Wyrdgurl begins warping in more boyz, armed to the teeth with sluggaz and chain-choppas. The newly summoned boyz release a mighty WAAAAAAAAAGH!!! and charge the city walls as the rest of the forces speed closer in a cloud of green death>
*as the ork horde swarms the city walls, the imperial fleet arrives, staying in orbit, inquisitor Emmie, aboard the grand battle barge looks down at the planet*
Bomb these filthy heathens to the void, and send down the armies... I want the orks gone, for good.
"But ma'am-..."
We no longer have contact with the recon squad, so it's best to assume them dead. You heard the order, ensign!
"Yes ma'am!"
*the ship rumbles a bit with each cannon firing, and the ensign shouts out some orders over the intercoms before a huge amount of landers and fighter ships make their way down towards the planet surface. The advance of the imperial forces has begun*
Ensign! Fetch me my armor, I shall join the marine chapters on the ground.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*panics* We're doomed! Blah! What are you doing for Catcus' sake!
*gets under the table and grabs the emergency phone* This Cath! I need some reinforcement NOW! *stands up! grabs her sniper rifle* Those cowards are fighting together to bring down our empire! I'm a student of Yarrick, it should do the trick… now… where are those barrels I placed yesterday? *searches after the inflammable barrels with her scopes*