Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
(Exterminatus? Really?)
<Purple...black...white...purple....the colours swirled in the timeless space. Looking around, the Warboss notices her Wyrdgurl sitting nearby, eyes reflecting the cosmos.> Oi! Wuz goin' on 'ere? We were krumplin doze gitz! <She jumps to her feet, picking up the massive shoots and running up to Azzi.> Ughh, so dis' da Waaaarp, right?
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
*cough cough*
Who ordered the exterminatus?! This is unacceptable! Someone must pay!
*now missing an arm, and covered in severe burns, the inquisitor sits down, leaning back. Her personal displacer field had moved her away in time to save her life, but even so, she didn't get away unharmed*
"Ma'am, plase hold still. It's hard to stitch up your wounds when you're moving around so much." *the ship's medic is frantically trying to stop the bleeding, and disinfect the wounds*
Silence! I will not rest until I know who's responsible! My faith will keep me going! *Emmie swings out her only arm, in a show of rage, accidentally knocking the medic out* Pilot, take us back aboard the Imperator, I must speak with the High Admiral myself.
"Right away ma'am!" *the pilot knew better than to talk back*

*How many survived, how many got away in time, remains to be seen. But most of the imperial troops stationed planetside are surely dead.*
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-30-2016, 01:21 AM)Emmie Wrote: Her personal displacer field had moved her away in time to save her life, but even so, she didn't get away unharmed.
(But she did get away...un-armed! Badum tish)
*a voice in space* ...welp... time to find another planet to muck about in.
Welp… that was stupid…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-30-2016, 06:51 AM)blahbitty Wrote: *a voice in space* ...welp... time to find another planet to muck about in.
<In said timeless space a voice is heard> Oooh, Lucius, is that a...CACTUS!? Quick, shove it inside me, I'll try and shift the chainaxe to make some room.

(Yup...RP over, I guess)
(01-30-2016, 10:09 AM)MDMA Wrote: Oooh, Lucius, is that a...CACTUS!? Quick, shove it inside me, I'll try and shift the chainaxe to make some room.

(Yup...RP over, I guess)

Wtf?! Lol! 
(I guess so, who wants a beer after that?)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Yeah...Slaanesh is weird like that...

(P.S. You nuked your own planet, orks win)
(I could go with a cold beer. I'd say the cactus had it worst in the end. ^^

Also, yes, think of all the poor civilians that died! You only evacuated the military!)
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
From the cold, empty void between the stars, a Presence stirred, attracted by the psychic death throes of the billions obliterated by the Exterminatus.

Food..... more food for our all-consuming hunger....

With alien, unhuman intent, the Orochi Hive drew closer, sending planet-wide tendrils of organic ships toward the doomed world.

Ivan

(this storyline lacked Tyranids, IMHO Wink )

[Image: latest?cb=20081014210225]
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -