Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I love da smell o' DAKKA in da mornin'
*With maniacal laughter, Molly speeds onwards, locking on the city walls with her Rokkit Launcha and letting loose a barrage of explosive missiles. With a WAAAAAAAAGH!!! she bonks Azzi on the head* Oi! Wyrdgurl! Get da boyz one o' dem Warpy shieldz! A big 'un too! *Before turning back to the newly formed hole, aiming straight into the breach*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: latest?cb=20110805040028]
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
*arriving on a lightning bolt* HUZZAH! ... *looks around* ... *explodes as a C'tan body would when ruptured, releasing the power of a sun to incinerate all within a kilometer*

*now just an abstract voice* ... I gotta get a body again...
Everybody needs somebody~!
Here, take mine!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
<Shielded by the Wyrdgurl'z shield and getting away with only burns, the Orkz press onwards, swarming the city and firing at the shiny light> DEFF TO DA PAFETIK 'UMIEZ!!! *She bellows, loping off a nearby soldier's head and unleashing a hail of gunfire into the crowd* Ahahahaha! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!
*Landing pods crash down all over the newly made battlefield, opening up and revealing big bipedal mecha suits, releasing hails of bullets in all directions. Meanwhile landing ships follow, troops entering the fray everywhere, space marines and regular soldiers alike. Gun ships swoop through the air, giving the land troops air support.*
[Image: 1426183727863.png][Image: tumblr_mi9fsswlGn1s60s7go1_500.gif]
*amongst all this mayhem, one of the landing ships opens up, several sisters of battle and space marines exit, lastly, Inquisitor Emmie follows.*
"Ma'am! The purge has begun, but a C'tan was spotted, what are your orders?!"
The necrons are here!? I knew that looney cactus charade was just a front. We must stop that abomination before he consumes the whole planet! Continue the purge, and we might need backup. I want you to contact the high Admiral, and tell him to send the ultramarines!
"Right away ma'am!"
Sisters! On me, time to cover our blades in heathen blood!
[Image: sister_of_battle_order_of_our_martyred_l...6tg6yy.jpg]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
<Despite causing some casualties, the hailstorm of fire from the dreadnoughts does little to dent the oncoming WAAAAAAAAAGH!!! and soon enough, the enraged greeenskins crash into a bloody melee with the human forces. Meanwhile, Mugnob and her smaller party of Bikerboyz charge through the streets, shooting at anything that moves and chopping anything that wasn't shot. Her personal Wyrdgurl continues warping in Boyz all around the city and behind the Imperium's front lines. Letting out a WAAAAAGH! with a slightly different pitch, Mugnob's personal Kommandoz jump out of cover, spreading further chaos and panic through the streets.>[Image: 3549_md-camouflage-humor-orks-poster.jpg]
Iz gotz me some 'eadz ta kollect! <She lifts her Powa-Klaw, electricity arcing from each end, until she detonates a purple dye grenade, completely concealing her from sight as she heads to find the Blueperium's leader>

*Emmie and her cohort make their way through the battlefield, swiftly, but violently, snuffing out the lives of any orks whom attempt to get in their way. And though the orks put up a good fight, she keeps a steady pace forward.*
"Inquisitor! We believe the ork warlord was spotted making her way through the streets, that way." *The imperial scout, clearly spent from catching up, points in the direction the warlord was seen last*
You have done well, go find the librarian, we might need someone with control over the warp.
"Of course ma'am! What about you?"
Me and my sisters will chase after the warlord, and destroy her! With some luck, we'll find the traitors of the Blueperium as well. *Emmie uses her coms* We need vehicles and a skull probe dropped at these coordinates, five minutes ago! *she turns to look at the scout* What are you waiting for, go!
*The scout nods quickly and makes his way to find the librarian*

[Image: taken-gif.gif]
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
<Rumbling along the city, undetected, Mugnob motions for the Bikerz shadowing her to surround the Blueperium leader's HQ, before swerving to the side and riding up a building, her wheels digging into a wall as the bike climbs on a rooftop opposing the target. Jumping off, the Warboss sets her Wyrdgurl on the ground> Dem gitz fink wez ova dere on da battlefield, so wez gotz da element o' surprize. Youz stay 'ere n' get ready ta warp in more Boyz. Wez gotz ta' finish dis before da mekz finish deir surprize for da Emperorz boyz. Wouldn' wanna miss dat! <Giving the Oddgurl a silent WAAAAAAGH, she climbs back on, revving the engine and riding off the roof to the top of the Blueperium HQ, still undetected by anyone, thanks to the bright purple paint.>
[Image: a9ef8bf402d04c6f8c98800949c59ea8.jpg]
"Shall we surrender ma'am?"
Why would we? It's like if we're loosing, right? Right?
"They're breaking our defense like hell, ma'am!"
Right... Evacuate the planet! I'm going to do something really stupid…
*she sighs and watches city burning* I did all I can to conserve peace… but they came and bring chaos…
*she sits on her desk and grabs a remote control with a red button, she stares at it, waitinng for the right moment*
"Ma'am! The entire army has evacuated the city! What are you doing down there?!"
Doing something really stupid! *activates the nuclear bombs which explode and destroy the entire planet, with Cath on it*