Poll: WAAAAAAAAAAGH!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Excuse me?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
*scared* Was it my fault? What's happening?!

For the Blueprium! I shall protect the Cactus with all my might!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-25-2016, 09:13 AM)823 Wrote: When did Molly turn into an Ork Warboss and what happened while I slept? What is DAKKA?! Oh, the questions...

WAAAAAAAGH!

Iz alwayz Warboss. *Molly pulls out a huge, six barelled improved kustom shoota with rokkit launchas and burnas attatched before firing it in the air. A deafening DAKKA is produced* DIS IS DAKKA YA' GROT!!! NOW GET BACK TO DA WARTRUKK!!!

(01-25-2016, 10:29 AM)Vrook Wrote: I would say DAKKA is their God, and also Lok'tar ogar.

*Bonks Vrook on the head* No ya' git, Gork n' Mork iz our godz.

(01-25-2016, 03:21 PM)Sharpey Wrote: So the Orks are going to war with the Cactus people? I have no idea what you're fighting over, but can I just request that the Alley remains a neutral territory in all this?

And are you sure it's not something you could solve over a pint and a bag of McCoy's?

Wez neva need a reason ta fight! Wez Orkz! 

(01-25-2016, 08:32 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *scared* Was it my fault? What's happening?!

Come 'ere Bluey, wez gotz DAKKA fer all o' ya! WEZ GUNNA KRUSH, STOMP, KILL N' BURN YA' DEN WEZ GUNNA TAKE YOUR LOOTZ N' FEED YA' TO DA SQUIGZ!

'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 'ERE WE GO! 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Oi! Boss! We'z need one of 'em spacey hulks to get da WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! to da humies. Me thinks we needs to look for one of 'em wyrd boyz over yonder.

Me has sum' butz BOSS. We'zz don't know yaaahr naim.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
Iz be known as WARBOSS GRUBSLAG MUGNOB! N' don't bova wif a wyrdboy. Iz foundz me a Wyrdgirl!
(01-25-2016, 08:32 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *scared* Was it my fault? What's happening?!

Thank you. You are a most valued member of the Cactus Group.
I cannot stand and see how orcs destroy the last place of pease i summon the best of best of impirial guard 
it is kronus liberators under command of general lucas alexsander "Prepare to die beast"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Betta find some new valued membaz quik! Iz be puttin' 'er 'ead on my pointy-stikk soon!

Ahaha, itz dem Emperorz boyz! I wuz 'oping dis wuz gonna be fun!
The war is on! My brothers! Advance!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
'ERE WE GO BOYZ! WEZ GOTZ 'UMIEZ TA KRUMPLE!!!
[Image: 1380516246_125725278.gif]
Wyrdgurl raport'n fer duty, BOSS!! Wherez we be need'n ta go?? Iz gon git us der in'a flash. N fer all ya zots o'er der on da uh'ver side'a dis WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! Youz gon'be soooooorry... Iz got da biggest, 'N da splodiest, 'N da MEANEST dakka youz neva seen!! I been savin it Fer da real WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Fink real 'ard weva youz wanna swim in da warp 'er not....