Poll: WAAAAAAAAAAGH!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Excuse me?
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Oi ya' gitz, dis is Warboss Molly 'ere. So far, wez Orkz been noticin' a ratha' 'uge presence o' dis Kaktus git. So, I 'az decided ta go a'ead n' krumple 'im. Dis be a callin' to all da boyz 'round 'ere. Wez gotz DAKKA! Wez gotz 'splozhins n' wez gotz choppaz. So quit muckin' about n' get in da zoggin' wartrukk to 'ollect some teef 'fore we take yourz!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
Sorry Molly, the cactus is my friend Tongue
Every word a world
Den youz be gettin' krumpled real soon. Prepare ta' lose yer teef n' yer lootz.
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
(01-24-2016, 11:42 PM)RP_RICK Wrote: Sorry Molly, the cactus is my friend Tongue

Thanks Rick. You are pretty keen. ...My blessings upon you.

(01-24-2016, 11:07 PM)MDMA Wrote: Oi ya' gitz, dis is Warboss Molly 'ere. So far, wez Orkz been noticin' a ratha' 'uge presence o' dis Kaktus git. So, I 'az decided ta go a'ead n' krumple 'im. Dis be a callin' to all da boyz 'round 'ere. Wez gotz DAKKA! Wez gotz 'splozhins n' wez gotz choppaz. So quit muckin' about n' get in da zoggin' wartrukk to 'ollect some teef 'fore we take yourz!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

I don't get why it has come to this. Give me a hug, join us.
When did Molly turn into an Ork Warboss and what happened while I slept? What is DAKKA?! Oh, the questions...

WAAAAAAAGH!
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
I would say DAKKA is their God, and also Lok'tar ogar.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
DAKKA, in context, sounds more like some kind of weapon, and Lok'tar Ogar is WoW stuff. ^^ I'll cheer Warboss Molly and her ork boyz on!
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
So the Orks are going to war with the Cactus people? I have no idea what you're fighting over, but can I just request that the Alley remains a neutral territory in all this?

And are you sure it's not something you could solve over a pint and a bag of McCoy's?
Dis thread izz green an' propa' xd
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
(01-25-2016, 03:21 PM)Sharpey Wrote: So the Orks are going to war with the Cactus people? I have no idea what you're fighting over, but can I just request that the Alley remains a neutral territory in all this?

And are you sure it's not something you could solve over a pint and a bag of McCoy's?

No idea. x)