Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
So I don't know exactly where to ask this but since it is about recent updates and thoughts on them I figured it may be the best area. But with the updates, would there ever be a future one where your character could potentially sleep with the various NPCs around the map?
The new update is cool enough, BUT...

why can't you add the back end part of the pose ? doggy style, solo?
why do i have to have lactation or big tiddies for this pose when it can/should be a blow job ?
Всем привет!! Я недавно в игре, осваиваюсь, игра очень понравилась, хотел бы спросить, может ли в будущем появиться не самая распространенная сторона отношений, которой еще нет в игре, может быть премиум, мне кажется, что это привлекает определенное количество пользователей в игре. Например, римминг, описание, животные. Заранее спасибо за ответ.
This wrestling minigame should have been a sexfighting minigame. It's only move the mouse and spam click. The pose is only for private, and it's nearly impossible to do. you need to spam click to go all the way. It's the worst update of the year, and it needs to be reworked into a sexfighting minigame. If not, it will be dead in a week.

Like a turn based or something like friday night funk sexfighting game for M/F, M/M, F/F, futa/futa. That would be interesting and people can see the two fuck and the winner get a unique pose at the end depending on what gender/sex is fighting. Also a male and female NPC because this will be a dead game soon if this is how its going to stay.
Stupidest 'update' ever. Waste of money and time, makes no sense. They spent how long making this instead of a new pose like really? Bad game is bad I guess
I really like the new update nut I could be fun if it had an oil or mud wrestling with females or even a special sex pose after defeating someone 1 on 1
Can someone please explain the wrestling rules to me???
I hit one= plus one $
he hits me= one $ less...
Dozends of fighters are struggeling together,
sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...
It never came to an end???
Where is the sense of this minigame???

[Image: k025.gif]
Ever since the boomtown update, I can't use the game properly any more. Sad Frequent crashes, areas are sometimes empty of people, chat often just stops working, often can't load messages or friend lists.

I've tried a couple of different browsers but it's always the same.

Anyone else having similar problems or can recommend anything to help?

Thanks! x
(12-27-2023, 07:46 AM)FunDitzyBlonde Wrote: Ever since the boomtown update, I can't use the game properly any more.  Sad  Frequent crashes, areas are sometimes empty of people, chat often just stops working, often can't load messages or friend lists.

Thanks! x

Frequent crashes – I guess you mean various sockets shutting.  I get that from time to time then stable for days/weeks.

Empty areas - In low use servers, such as Sugar Basin, most areas are empty.  Even in high use servers, such as Beaver Bash, only some areas are well used.

Chat stops working – Chat when you are in bed with someone does fail; seems ok in room.

Messages – You see a notification of a message but it won’t open.  I get that too but after a couple of tries it usually will.

These problems all existed before Boomtown.
(12-27-2023, 11:26 AM)Zephyr Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 07:46 AM)FunDitzyBlonde Wrote: Ever since the boomtown update, I can't use the game properly any more.  Sad  Frequent crashes, areas are sometimes empty of people, chat often just stops working, often can't load messages or friend lists.

Thanks! x

Frequent crashes – I guess you mean various sockets shutting.  I get that from time to time then stable for days/weeks.

Empty areas - In low use servers, such as Sugar Basin, most areas are empty.  Even in high use servers, such as Beaver Bash, only some areas are well used.

Chat stops working – Chat when you are in bed with someone does fail; seems ok in room.

Messages – You see a notification of a message but it won’t open.  I get that too but after a couple of tries it usually will.

These problems all existed before Boomtown.

Thanks for the reply!  I've been playing the game since about 2017 so I know about the usual chat bug but this is totally different.  Chat will work for a bit then stop dead.  Things will crash or hang in ways I haven't seen before and crashes come along every few minutes.

Empty areas - I mean that Wild West on Beaver Bash will empty when it's obviously not.  If I reload a few times (open clothes screen and then quit) it might or might not start being populated again.  Never seen that before in years of playing.

Messages and profiles not opening did used to happen for me occasionally, but like you said it would be rare and come and go.  Now it's just not working.

I know things crash occasionally, but it's now unusable.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's nothing different to what I was doing last week when it was fine.

UPDATE - Fingers crossed it seems to be working again today!