Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Now you remind me I think I did see that.

You go to Temple with 1,600 EXP and level 2 and want to buy a 6,000 EXP pose. You can buy 5,000 EXP, with 10% bonus, so you now have 7,100 EXP. I guess that makes you level 5.

Now, all male poses total 51,550 (ignoring strap on) and level 14 is at 52,000 EXP. You would have to do this at, say, 51,500 EXP or offer ends.

But level 18 is 85,000 EXP and as each level increases by an additional 500 EXP, level 20 would be 104,500. You would need to buy 53,000 EXP. That will cost $225 real money.

Or is this not how it works? I don't want to spend real money to find out.
Therefore people fuck and play poses in game to get the needed EXP for buying poses ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(08-15-2020, 08:47 AM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 01:30 AM)Marissa_L Wrote: what size is the yacht ?

inside the yacht template seems to have 890 x 405 pixel 
and the outside yacht picture has 2200 x 700 pixel ;-))

(08-14-2020, 10:18 PM)Claire Wrote: OK, wrong thread I know but Forum was pretty messed up before the multiple threads by one person.  I needed a thread where a Mod, like Emmie, would see it.

So, I have just seen a profile at level 20.  A hack I guess.  Just wanted to bring it to Mod's attention.

When someone buy EXP with real money they can get over the regular level people can reach with "only playing" ;-)
We had similar before.

(08-18-2020, 09:11 PM)Claire Wrote: Now  you remind me I think  I did see that.

You go to Temple with 1,600 EXP and level 2 and want to buy a 6,000 EXP pose.  You can buy 5,000 EXP, with 10% bonus, so you now have 7,100 EXP.  I guess that makes you level 5.

Now, all male poses total 51,550 (ignoring strap on) and level 14 is at 52,000 EXP.  You would have to do this at, say, 51,500 EXP or offer ends.

But level 18 is 85,000 EXP and as each level increases by an additional 500 EXP, level 20 would be 104,500.  You would need to buy 53,000 EXP.  That will cost $225 real money.

Or is this not how it works?  I don't want to spend real money to find out.

Well Glitches/ Tests Do Happen .... But Also Over Buying Exp (Forcefully) even if you don't need it and even if you don't have the button to buy... as the perma milking potion for males Do happen as well  but I guess this isn't the right thread to discuss it lol
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]
i have one thought and i was thinking that i wish that the site would add more hair styles like ponytail and that redhead hair styles when your logging in the game and 2 or 1 more boob size i dont care how much i have to paid You know some thing different i love the site but every one in the game is starting to look like each other lol its like iam doing the same person but thats just my thought and opinion
i would have liked it to be futa male too so i agree on the futa futa want
(09-05-2020, 06:27 PM)Lanidria Retqammen Wrote: i would have liked it to be futa male too so i agree on the futa futa want

they added mfff pose variations but why futa pose only for futa girl but hey pose is pose finally futas get 2nd pose except man futa but if new futa pose was be for futa futa man futa girl futa we was be lot more happy i wish they add variations to new futa pose too  Heart but still thanks so much for futa pose
AV’s name is Sexy_Sarah.  She bought new futa pose but it does not show up in bed.

Returning to the Temple she noticed that pose is still available so she buys it again and it still does not work and later, still shows as an available pose.

I don’t know if Mods can sort this or if I need to email support but I would like a working pose and 2,500 EXP restored.  It is of some urgency as premium ends in 4 days and I may switch premium account.

I spoke to another premium futa and the pose seemed to work for her.
The MNF Club Twitter account said that they’ve told the devs about the issue and not to buy the pose again until they post an update. 

It happened to me too. I probably lost 10,000 EXP because I accidentally bought it 3 or 4 times.
(09-07-2020, 02:57 AM)Yelah Wrote: The MNF Club Twitter account said that they’ve told the devs about the issue and not to buy the pose again until they post an update. 

It happened to me too. I probably lost 10,000 EXP because I accidentally bought it 3 or 4 times.

TY.  It now works for me and has disappeared from my Temple options.  Will we get our EXP back?
Please contact our support with issues regarding lost xp.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]