Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
(07-24-2019, 08:06 PM)foxiu1414 Wrote: Hhhahahaa sounds like good opportunity to put a premium pose that cost 10k exp and is only aviliable in yacht

You mean like the thing with the orc shamaness?
Hey there, community!

Been a long time since my last post around here, but regardless of my absence, I'm posting here to bring a heads up with an Adobe Flash update that is coming soon (maybe someone already noticed it). Here's the link to it's update https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/ if there's a new rule which forbides this type of link, please advice before deleting the post, back to the Flash update, in this link it details that Flash is not going to be supported in 2020, this doesn't mean that MNF is not going to work anymore, but it will certainly be obsolete to have the game running with Flash. So what I'm actually trying to find out with this post is the Dev's response to this, will the game keep running with Flash, or will it be migrated to HTML5?
If this HTML thing is going to be implemented I'm looking forward to know if they are implementing a test server first and launching it directly without any improvement, or if they are going to do the test server and make some improvements to the game engine/core, a more reliable and better looking interface (a new chat window position for example) and an improvement to the website view (the wide view thing was a meh, it could be done better really). And if a HTML migration is not in the Dev's plans, I really don't know what they are waiting for, the game can be improved a lot with HTML5, and if we and the Devs colaborate we shouldn't be wasting time and we must dedicate most of the work there to have the game "pretty" and optimized beforehand the new Flash update, to avoid any further problems.
Now before I receive any complains to my post alleging that there's an app that came with the new update and has some improvements that I mentioned up here, I know, but I'm aiming to the web-based build here and I consider it should be more important than the app itself, because most people are not trustful enough to download the app or they just simply dont want it installed on their PCs. MnF Club has clearly an advantage to other sexual-mutliplayer related games that is a web version that you dont have to install in your OS, and thats why im trying to head up Devs of the power this game has, I have mentioned it a lot in previous posts. And I know Devs dont pay that much attention to the forum posts, but mods do and I think they really should consider this post to be passed to the Devs.

Well, with no further a do, my post is done and I think I got a headache by just writing this hehe
Salutes folks!
(09-24-2018, 07:21 PM)Why doth thou cover my name? JCF Wrote: I dunno, in the last month I've seen a club devoted to orcs enslaving elves (and other inferior species) doing a public branding, the Cactus order trying to solve a murder mystery in the hotel... and occasionally a gangbang hosted by someone doing it the old-fashioned way: rustling up people and booking a motel room.

The craycray is still strong. And thank goodness for that!
(09-24-2018, 06:26 PM)JCF Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 05:02 PM)CheetyChease Wrote: Does anyone got problems with loggin in "invaild email or password" despite the fact that it is correct ???

Edit: Try Vrook's suggestion first; sometimes it really is just as easy as reloading the page. If you're absolutely sure it's correct, email Support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com.

(09-23-2018, 04:33 PM)mootykins Wrote: These forums and this game reminds me a huge load of Runescape. Except that in RS you could do a lot of things before getting bored, especially social gatherings and social experiments.

Although you have a hell of a lot of latitude as far as posting threads (and Emmie just recently lowered the threshold for posting new threads to 11 posts), I can understand your point about the forums being relatively quiet these days. And parties have taken a backseat to clubs and auctions.

But social experiments not being a thing? How do you figure? Off the top of my head in the 2-1/2 years I've been here, I've seen a religion worshiping a cactus, the legendary Grope Bridge 2016, strippers holding impromptu therapy sessions, remarkably deep discussions on current events and pretty much everything you could think of, and that's not even getting into economy manipulation and club dynamics associated with it. I've never seen a community more open to joining the most outlandish schemes.

Don't believe me? Start a roleplaying knitting circle where you give half the group red yarn, half the group blue yarn, and see which group stabs the other group's eyes out with a knitting needle first. And then tell me how many of them come back next week.

You mean a religion you are completely devoted to. You even thought you should have been a Herald at one point....now you blaspheme and cover the name of your religion.. the Cactus Religion.
grope bridge?
as i am unsure where else to post this question i will simply ask here as it seems the closest is there anyone who is still using the browser version that could tell me what extention to use so that i can actully run it outside of the puffin one? that version is super laggy even compared to the other ones id really love to know so please let me know

quick note i use linux so the client is not an option to me
(08-19-2019, 01:32 PM)Linette Wrote: as i am unsure where else to post this question i will simply ask here as it seems the closest is there anyone who is still using the browser version that could tell me what extention to use so that i can actully run it outside of the puffin one? that version is super laggy even compared to the other ones id really love to know so please let me know

I use linux too and don't have problem I use chromium , https://www.mnfclub.com/game-mac.html
(08-19-2019, 02:13 PM)emirc Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 01:32 PM)Linette Wrote: as i am unsure where else to post this question i will simply ask here as it seems the closest is there anyone who is still using the browser version that could tell me what extention to use so that i can actully run it outside of the puffin one? that version is super laggy even compared to the other ones id really love to know so please let me know

I use linux too and don't have problem I use chromium , https://www.mnfclub.com/game-mac.html

thank you very much for the link im going to put it in a bookmark so i wont lose it again
And the news broke on https://twitter.com/clubmnf -- new update in about 1-2 weeks, with a new pose!
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I have to say , the new interface changes have made the android experience awful for the last two months. First I could not see what other people were typing when I was typing (especially bad in room play) but NOW... now I have to use a laggy, in game keyboard. The worst part? Copy and Paste doesn't work, at all. No more sharing sexy links. No more checking out peoples F lists in their bios. No more autofill.

I basically bought premium 3 months ago to have conntinually worse experience from an interface standpoint and had to give up the opportunity fpr new poses do so. Could we at least have the option to play with old interface? Please, or I will constantly be frustrated instead of being able to relax. Or give out a free month to everyone who has had premium during this time as you are obviously working kinks out.