Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
It appears to just be a downloadable version of the game and "wide screen".
All I know is it just sucks, before you could make everything larger, now, it is wider, but everything stays so small, Really sad.
HELP!!!

Since the last update several hours ago I am no able to play anymore. Can anyone please confirm if it is not longer possible to play on any browser and how to do this? Or am I now forced to buy a windows computer to play MnF?

Thank you

Ok

A good old cache cleaning gets rid of the popup window forcing the .exe app and brings back the "play on browser" button again.
I have also been told that those executables are infected with a Trojan. Not sure. i know know I can't run .exe because I don't have any windows computers.

pheew and sorry for the screammmmm
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
While this whole UI things pretty forgettable, it is pretty great that we can finally get rid of those stupid border pictures. Now I might actually be able to play this with someone else in the room!
Was this the long expected update?
We were waiting more than two month...

Anybody noticed, the Galleries in the Museums are all the same on every server?
No good idea, IMHO. :-/
The browser platform is now in HTML instead of Flash it seems.
Dodgy
I just logged in and the flash symbol, popped up, but I didn't have to click on it, so I don't know if you can play without flash or not. I do like being able to turn the side images off, but would still like to be able to make the screen larger, again.
We could use ingame "atm" machines around the various locations like the strip club so you don't have to go to the bank everytime you need to move money
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm still begging and wanted tho doggy style update

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi. Can we PLEASE get the option of A and B cup breasts on the ladies? Not everyone likes/has C or larger

Thanks