• 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
https://gifmixxx.com/DkOM
Standing Doggy

Restrained Doggy

Corner Doggy Style

Couch Driver position

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

nearly a month since the last update. does anyone have a clue about what to expect in March
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
One of the things that is a real pain about this game is there is no consistency with the updates, I wish they would at least talk to us about whats coming.
(03-14-2019, 06:58 PM)sweetpeach26 Wrote: One of the things that is a real pain about this game is there is no consistency with the updates, I wish they would at least talk to us about whats coming.

ur right about there no consistency cuz there things that the devs claim to be working on since 2016 and yet to be added
the new updates add nothing to the game ... guess ill just hold off on renewing my prem
The hat is nice, but really it took that long to add and of course only for premium they could had made it non premium. The enhancement update I don't really understand it the update log doesn't even know what it's used for other then for parties and auctions( btw so you can sell yourself, have slaves, do incest and rape rp's and who knows what else but no age play glad to know they have their priorities in line) which is a good thing to have if your ruining one of those events. Why not just add the option to invite more then one person at a time along with the option for the host to stay where he/she is at. I see the need to have the option for the host to stay but the people ruining things put "i guess this is what its used for" I find that concerning makes me question if they know what they are doing. I'm sorry for coming down so hard, I enjoy playing this game but the last few update's this year has made me question things.
These two updates are solid, a reasonably priced clothing item and a small QoL enhancement. This is the track the devs need to stay on, there is so much to fix.

Overhaul the message system to allow messages to be sent and answered everywhere (during sex, playing minigames, etc) and I'd come back for a while.
Dodgy
(02-15-2019, 10:35 PM)MorbiusLestat Wrote: Hey fellas, gives a crash when i invited to the Yacht
https://imgur.com/a/6p21fLT

So much updates, maintance and still i cant get in to the yacht since it came in game... Flash updated, using opera browser, ad block off, no vpn, tried on chorme and mozzilla, cleared catche, cleared and fixed reg, and still i get this fucking error and crash when i try to go in yacht... Bug report sent, talked with mods, post here.
So will makeup be visible during sex scenes in the future?