Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Assassination
Well, thats some serious stuff around here, dont have nothing to say...no way a situation like that will happens to me, i wont allowd it...
(01-18-2016, 09:45 AM)MsTan Wrote: Well, thats some serious stuff around here, dont have nothing to say...no way a situation like that will happens to me, i wont allowd it...

That's the spirit!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Shit like that is stupid, we're done with highschool now..or atleast most of us are.
These boots were made for walking....
Right on!.
I knewed someone who planned such an bad thing;
their friends should tell some newbies to ask one named person, "what bad he has done..."
As i heared later they seemed to have it done.
-A VERY BAD AND UGLY BEHAVIOR -
[Image: detail.gif]
I was recently told of an issue with someone I vaguely talked to but knew of.

Bottom Line: If you are going to say something about someone, have some type of proof. Otherwise STHU.

I can care less if someone says something about me. If you don't know me, communicate with me and then get an idea of who I am. My friends know me and I know who I am. Insult or lie about one of my friends or even harass them? I'll make Hiroshima look like a candle when I find you. I am protective of my acquaintances, friends and family, whether it is IG or IRL.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Wow! What happened? (Obviously I can guess, but do tell)
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I get people running around saying this and that. "She's really a man!" is one rather common thing. Let me just say this. NO ONE FUCKING CARES! All you're doing when you go around shouting that is proving to people what an asshat you are, nice job there. Now, if we got on Tinder, it would matter since the whole point there is to find someone to meet up with irl. But on here we just come to have fun, in what form we want that fun is our business, and ours alone. As long as that fun isn't to go around bullying or name shaming. Then you're a massive douche.

I know some guys that have female avatars that they RP with and stuff, what does that matter? I don't know their reasons for it, and it doesn't really matter to me. I don't point at a transgender woman and tell her that she's really a man. I call people by the gender they prefer. If you really don't wanna RP with a man playing a woman, that's fine. Just avoid it, but don't bully them.

Now, I'm not saying all you guys who play on a female char are any less manly or want to be transgender (who wouldn't wanna be a woman tho? ^^), I was just making an example. Bottom line, people get on here to have fun, as long as they don't actively try to make your day worse, let them have their fun.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(04-28-2016, 08:33 AM)Emmie Wrote: I get people running around saying this and that. "She's really a man!" is one rather common thing. Let me just say this. NO ONE FUCKING CARES! All you're doing when you go around shouting that is proving to people what an asshat you are, nice job there. But on here we just come to have fun, in what form we want that fun is our business, and ours alone. As long as that fun isn't to go around bullying or name shaming. Then you're a massive douche.

I know some guys that have female avatars that they RP with and stuff, what does that matter? I don't know their reasons for it, and it doesn't really matter to me. I don't point at a transgender woman and tell her that she's really a man. I call people by the gender they prefer. If you really don't wanna RP with a man playing a woman, that's fine. Just avoid it, but don't bully them.

Now, I'm not saying all you guys who play on a female char are any less manly or want to be transgender (who wouldn't wanna be a woman tho? ^^), I was just making an example. Bottom line, people get on here to have fun, as long as they don't actively try to make your day worse, let them have their fun.

Small Edit but Thank you Emmie. What I was also going towards
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

I just want to draw people's attention to this issue again. If you have a problem with somebody in game, either just because they are a prick or if they scam in game cash, nobody else fucking cares, okay? Do not pass there name around, in game or on here. If they have done something bad, report them, either using to report function or by talking with a moderator. And please provide screenshots, otherwise your own accusations could just be considered false and trollish.