Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Handling Unwanted Invites
feels like I got on this thread without the luck part....maybe that was my luck?
You didn't 'got' into this thread, you enter free will, so, the 'lucky part' not really applies, am i right? And, no more hijacks, i swear!
To be simple is to be great
Had to explain what FOAD meant
I typically deal with unwanted invites/solicitations by saying things like "I like rocks" or "you wanna talk about plate tectonics or orographic uplift?" This is usually followed by silence. On occasion though, I get an intelligent response which automatically makes the invites wanted instead of unwanted.

(04-04-2017, 02:00 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Guys... Inviting me to your room does not, mean I will get in your bed.  

Actually, I accept random cold invites from guys, and once in their room, I watch them quickly jump in bed, before I leave.  However, since I have left, not sure how long the poor guy wait's alone in their bed.

I've done this too but sometimes I feel bad. Like, this guy has paid money for a room and I just up and leave. Then again, my bio says "no colds" so, their fault for not reading.
They have paid for a room only. 
Doesent mean that they have the guaranteed right to fuck everyone who is sometimes in this room ;-))
They only learn by a direct deny or the "leaving alone in bed deny" a little later ;-))
Perhaps they will read the abouts in a far future then ;-))
(If they are adaptive enough) ;-))
Wish you all a nice and funny stay and play ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Im not into incest but for some reason i get invites to be some guys mom. Aniway i respond with this all the time :3
[Image: DdhbBVgUQAA4w9U.jpg]
53. The American

How's life as a Kiwi?
Sucks not being able to fly
Well isn't that reserved for Kiwibirds?
Oi, Aotearoan, I'm bored and need you to talk to me.
First off Aotearoa is just the North Island. I'm from the south Island, which is named Te Wai Ponamu. and scond of all don't be so rude you yank
Oh fuck off, c*nt
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(01-12-2016, 02:04 AM)Sasso Wrote: ...

1. The Cheese Guy
Man approaches and begins Conversation with a simple hello. I say Hi. He asks hat I'm into, so I decide to sat I like cheese.

So you are basically a troll .
Naomi, I think you've misunderstood the purpose of this thread. Also, there's a difference between trolling and joking. if you have an issue with someone or a thread on this forum, block them or just don't go on the thread. Don't try to start shit. Thank you. ^^

I say this as a friendly reminder, drama escalates easily. And if you think what someone is doing on here is wrong, please forward that issue to one of the forum moderators, me, Vrook or Cath.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
54. This one's just rude

hi bitchy
Hi, rude
how is ur fucken pussy?
Can you like, not? Thanks
haha i ask about its statues
Whatever man
mmm what r u doing now fucken lady?
Trying to ignore you
It's not working
haha thats kind of u
as if u did i will stroke 5 fingers in ur pussy
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking