Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubs, tribes, companies and Clans
I dont have a group, i have friends, dear friends, me and two friends create what we call the PLUM GANG, the 3 of us dressed in violet clothes, something to just have fun, nothing more...but i get it why people tend to join in groups...
I'm glad I'm not the only one to not succeed in creating a group!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(01-12-2016, 08:46 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one to not succeed in creating a group!

You talking about the Blueperium? ... that is a cool group. I know a member this in the Cactus Group.
What is the Blueperium?
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-13-2016, 10:39 AM)Benny87 Wrote: What is the Blueperium?

Disons que la petite Cath a essayé de créer un groupe
C'est intéressant, en quoi il consiste, comment reconnaître les différents membres et comment en faire partie si c'est intéressant dans ce cas? Smile
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
(01-10-2016, 03:56 PM)Soske Wrote: Yeap very interesting that in imagine world where u can be anything, ppl chose to "belong" to some group.. Like they are in real world, so they need to be approved by others, to have place in no place land Big Grin

Agree, but that's even true that these kind of social interactions aka groups/tribes/sects can give you from a wide point of view more possibilities to enjoy the game.
It's a mmo and as there's no masturbation scene yet you've to deal with it LOL
They're for sure not my cup of tea, especially dressing all the same, or other kind of funny social shits.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-14-2016, 12:58 AM)Benny87 Wrote: C'est intéressant, en quoi il consiste, comment reconnaître les différents membres et comment en faire partie si c'est intéressant dans ce cas? Smile

Maybe I should...
Je vais t'en parler ce soir. 22h plus ou moins.
Tu peux venir à moi autant que tu veux ce soir, je suis disponible.
I have heard rumors of a Girl Gang of more than 150 members. Can someone confirm the accuracy of this? It sounds a bit like the PussyKat Posse that we started when the game first began, but on a much grander scale.
Alex (Kick butt chick!)