Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clubs, tribes, companies and Clans
It is interesting to see how quickly users of MNF break into groups and gangs. It must be a basic human desire to "belong." I don't see this as a bad thing but like the idea that users could start an organization or group and then admit people into it (or out of it) over time. This will be helpful in allowing fellow members to meet, share houses and accomplish other useful tasks.
Alex (Kick butt chick!)
I try to form a girl club or group to post butt pic with the group name written on our butt. so far no luck with the recruitment. sigh* Anyone interest to join, let me add you to my buddy list. thank you.
Yeap very interesting that in imagine world where u can be anything, ppl chose to "belong" to some group.. Like they are in real world, so they need to be approved by others, to have place in no place land Big Grin
Shadow rider
It is Human to search for like minded people and join them. If there was a group on this game for people who enjoy Tantric sex. I definitely would join that group.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
I'm not much for "grouping up". I don't mind joining conversations though. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
There is but one true religion.
(01-11-2016, 01:05 AM)blahbitty Wrote: There is but one true religion.

And it is the Glory of the almighty Cactus!  Big Grin
People mingle, thats part of our nature, and even in here, we cant't fight against that...
I've already seen a lot of players leave after only a couple of weeks, simply because they felt like they weren't being accepted by people. The 'groups' that already exist are seen by others as exclusive friendship groups that people are almost afraid of trying to join. I fear that creating a way of making gangs and exclusive groups a real thing would have almost entirely negative results.

Also, what happens in a group where not everybody gets along, and eventually one person gets fed up with another and kicks them out of the group? And who decides on new members; is it a vote, or do people just invite somebody they like, even though others in the group may dislike them? I see no positives in making a gang/clan feature.

Discussion groups, where like-minded players can talk about shared hobbies and interests, would be nice but that can be done here on the forum, either entirely in a thread or by arranging to meet somewhere in game. And while I like the idea of a group chat feature (something I've seen mentioned a lot) I fear that it would leave the public chat nearly redundant and make it harder for players to meet others and make new friends.

As for sharing houses, that could be a possibility when we are given the option to arrange our friends list, where we can tick a box to give certain people 'home privilege' where they can freely enter apartments/rooms (and hopefully houses), and invite friends as well.

For now I would rather see people focus on being a community, engaging in conversations, being welcoming of the new players, and trying to make the experience as fun as possible for everyone.
Yes, Sharpey. I have often come across this. Even "friends" being rude when in the company of their normal group.