Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
I think most people will agree with you John. ^^ Well said.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
First i gotta say we ve gone way off topic, but since the mods allow it and i think its a good discussion to have, ill keep going

@johnsins since im the one who pulled the 1 in 12 odd, i kind of feel targeted but if i can quote myself from page 6:

"But ultimately u cant knock anyone for not wanting the same u do." And "i m just trying to offer the something they seem to want at first (that can be fun or go very wrong, but ultimately its how u find pple who u re confortable with, and whose style u enjoy)"

Ull have to admit we very much agree on a lot. I dont agree u can change the 1 in 12 odd to 1 in 2 tough, that would require changing my sexuality, or someone else's, which i feel is a bridge too far.
And even in the rps there are limits to where ill go. I tried cater to a fantasy i didnt have earlier, and it left me feeling horrible (the fact she left without saying anything-part of the rp for her i hope- didnt help, i had another rp i felt bad doing, but the partner saying she enjoyed it afterwards made up for most of it)
Also, i dont pretend to be a good/experienced rper, just someone that enjoys doing it, and has trouble getting the unwritten rules, so yes telling me im just bad at this can be a fair point (tough i swear im getting better).

@udyr I have to disagree, theres no way anyone can be emotionnally invested on just a profile (what u describe might be true after a session or 2 tough). Anyway after a bit of soulsearching (and hopefully im not opening a can of worms here), i d say its more because, as a representative of a mainstream sexuality, i m simply not used to not being catered to this way, and almost feel like im a minority. I can cope, but still i guess some of my posts can come as whiny, even tough i always try to keep them positive and offer solutions for what i see as problems ingame.
Anyway im still playing, because the good vastly exceeds the bad there, and im still here on the forum because i enjoy arguing the game almost as much as playing it.
FAIR IS FAIR.. I KNOW I PAID LOTTS TO FEMALESFFAIL PLAYER
Old thread - post to get 20? ok me too.

But now thread has started. Girls did not previously sell sex, really xp rather than sex. Then there were groups that "promoted" their girls for 50% of income. That seems to have died because they did not provide clients for their 50%. XP still sells.
these people are wrecking the game experience same with those damn futa players now when you go on no one talks to eachother its like a ghosttown with zombies last year when you went on everyone was chatting and stuff but now nothing cause people are too timid to talk thanks to those idiots, like i tell others go on 3dxchat or yareel or achat to experience futas gameplay dont bring that on mnfclub.
(01-23-2018, 10:39 PM)syaoran37 Wrote: these people are wrecking the game experience same with those damn futa players now when you go on no one talks to eachother its like a ghosttown with zombies last year when you went on everyone was chatting and stuff but now nothing cause people are too timid to talk thanks to those idiots, like i tell others go on 3dxchat  or yareel or achat to experience futas gameplay dont bring that on mnfclub.

It’s only a very few girls selling sex.   It enables lower players to get up whereas before they would be ignored.   Maybe it is wrong that they can buy their way up but it’s only small exchanges.   I think it started with the end of alt farming.

Futas have been on since I started, Feb 2016;  many more as a % than in RL.   IF chat has decreased I don’t think it’s for either reason.
(01-04-2016, 09:34 AM)V3ol Wrote: Last day I see a player selling girls at the bar in Red Heat in a sort of auction, exposing girls characteristics and....uhm...ability.
They were all low level players... I felt a little uncomfortable with it :\

I hate they asking money for sex if all are ignore them they will stop asking.
(04-01-2018, 07:46 AM)bigdaddd Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 09:34 AM)V3ol Wrote: Last day I see a player selling girls at the bar in Red Heat in a sort of auction, exposing girls characteristics and....uhm...ability.
They were all low level players... I felt a little uncomfortable with it :\

I hate they asking money for sex if all are ignore them they will stop asking.

Very old original post, 2 years to the day.   Still happens 2 or 3 times a day but now in VIP rooms and as often high levels.

I thought that selling sex was fairly new but I was wrong, it’s as old as game so it’s unlikely to stop.

The high level girls aren’t really selling sex but XP.   If they are not getting paid will they want to go with a low level?   Not unless you have a really good chat up line.   And then lower levels and non-prems miss out on chance to try prem poses.

Now we have bio girls should say if they charge but because you do not want to pay don’t try to stop others.

Not even sure it is about the money, can often make more in same time playing mini-games.
Nowadays it is not as bad as a couple of years ago when every player and their mom would be selling sex. Guess we can thank the dead of alt farming for that.
Hi there, I'm fairly new here but I noticed that many females, of a high level, do charge for sex. Some even list in their bios what they charge for specific acts. I messaged one girl and asked her if many guys agree to pay her via pole dancing for sex. She said that she averages about 3 a day. The way I see it is that these girls are using free market principles to their advantage. There are plenty of women who don't charge so I don't see an issue there. It's a matter of choice. Personally, if a guy is paying for a room, that may or may not be used, I'm not going to charge him again for my company. Also, communication is very important. We are dealing with virtual sex, however, real world principles may apply, such as, communicating with each other. I often stand in the wild west and try to talk to people. More often than not, I get no replies as either everyone is staring at their computer screens or are engaged in private messages. On the futa issue, it would be nice if more people were up front about (put it in your bio) I was rping the other day and about 15 minutes in the other person revealed they were a futa. Not something I'm entirely comfortable with and would liked to have known beforehand.