Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
What is with all of the women trying to charge for sex, that is for the brothel. The game is still very new (3 Months) so there is a lot of low lvl players that are just trying to lvl up. The majority of the ones trying to charge are lvl 5 and 4. They also try to charge in other ways as well.

Post below your similar experiences or as to why they are doing this.

- Thank You
I wanna start off by saying that if you're not premium, don't care too much about leveling. If you are, it's still not super important. There are 3 positions you can purchase with XP. I've had a few women ask if I want some "lesbian sex for money", but I also get guys asking me how much they gotta pay for a few rounds with me. So it goes both ways. ^^ I'm not really sure why they do this, when money isn't used for much either. Might just be for the excitement. Your guess is as good as mine.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(01-03-2016, 11:20 PM)Emmie Wrote: I wanna start off by saying that if you're not premium, don't care too much about leveling. If you are, it's still not super important. There are 3 positions you can purchase with XP. I've had a few women ask if I want some "lesbian sex for money", but I also get guys asking me how much they gotta pay for a few rounds with me. So it goes both ways. ^^ I'm not really sure why they do this, when money isn't used for much either. Might just be for the excitement. Your guess is as good as mine.

Could be or they're expecting some kind of big update for houses or something that costs a lot of money
You asked for it Big Grin
This is why I hope they don't implement player trading, or this type of stuff becomes the norm. It's also really easy to scam people out of their money.

It would be neat if there was a way to place a sexual bet (opposed to a cash bet) on the Rodeo multiplayer. For example If player 1 beats player 2, they are both transported immediately to a bedroom in the Saloon where player 1 can do whatever he/she desires. Just add a $50 fee to start a sex bet in the Rodeo menu, and viola!
Scam proof and still requires a fee for the bed.
Beta player:
Shey - lvl 5 Female  Tongue
I love the idea of the rodeo, plus it wouldn't hard to add Smile

(by the way, I guess "viola" is typo, but written this way it means "raped" in french. It made me slightly laugh Big Grin)
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
Last day I see a player selling girls at the bar in Red Heat in a sort of auction, exposing girls characteristics and....uhm...ability.
They were all low level players... I felt a little uncomfortable with it :\
If people are into the whole buying/selling thing then I see it as a positive addition. For those selling, they may be doing to it for purpose of role-playing, and others just see it as a more reliable source of income than the mini-games. End of the day, it is supply and demand; as long as people are willing to pay, others will keep selling. And in terms of paying for sex being the purpose of the brothel; there is no interaction there, and offers no exp for either user. Plus, girls can't currently pay for girls in the brothel.

My only negative view on it is the messages I receive from guys simply asking "How much?" as though they expect me to fuck for money. One suggestion I have is that the guys and girls selling themselves should simply wait in the brothel, or in the hotel/motel lobby, seeing as these places are largely empty with most chat taking place in the outside areas. Then those wishing to buy can more easily identify those selling.

I like Shey's rodeo idea as well, if it could be implemented. Long term, making the brothel fully interactive would be great, but that is likely a long way off given the current rate of progress with the game.
(01-04-2016, 09:34 AM)V3ol Wrote: Last day I see a player selling girls at the bar in Red Heat in a sort of auction, exposing girls characteristics and....uhm...ability.
They were all low level players... I felt a little uncomfortable with it :\

Hello V3ol, It was a slave auction. I've not been involved but have heard alot about it. They are selling subs to dom players. It seems like a bit of RP but with some monetery gains. spoken to a few of the "slaves" who were really excited about it LOL
The idea with the rodeo is only viable if they implement another method of giving $ from player to player. Right now rodeo is the only way. What if I simply want to chip in on a VIP room party?
Hmm, I met with pimps before in this game but no slavers.

Well, to each has their own ways to play this game Tongue