Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
I think he meant more that you see a lot of women in the game now that say they'll only get with black men, which I guess must be a lot for that comment to have been made lol
Well avax u have what i mean right: im talking specifically about avatars that will do EXCLUSIVELY one race, not those that just state a preference. But i really meant it as an IF too many pple did it. Currently its really not a problem, just the only similar thing i could think of.

I ll try again to make myself clear without talking specific this time:

some players do kink X in game
i have no problem with kink X. In fact i think its exactly what this game should be for, so i might even try that a few times.
half the player base start do kink X.
Well since i think mnf should be able to provide kinks A to Z, id ask community X to tone it down, not because i started hating their kink, but just so mnf doesnt turn into a site dedicated to that one fetish.

Now hopefully i made it clear what my problem is. Also i wanna point out that each of us only see the game from his point of view, so we re not necessarily aware of what other players see as nuisance (i still think some pples hate for pms is unjustifed for example, but when women tell me they get 10 every 5 min, i guess i can see where it comes from), and i feel this forum is exactly the right place to communicate these feelings and try to find solutions.

HF all
MNFC Game was the only game that I've truly believed is going to be different, spitting at the rule of paying for sex and unsupportive towards "bitch complex" thing but it's not; after all, we got the same ("sex") game like most of the others. The cartoonish graphic, simple way delivering the engaging into sex, some sort of story behind it and an endless idea of improvement for players and the game itself was thrown away but enough of that... and let's come back to the main topic. It's sad that everyone can't speak the same language but somehow they're forced to do that and that's why "pay for sex" also known as "The Bitch Complex" works on this kind of paradox. Ahh... how sick this can go, some people even post it in their profiles to warn you that they don't even speak to you, marking it as the only way of approach. I was hoping to see MNFC game like one big orgy building with the floor having a thing for each sort of consumers but it happens to be just a crowded toilet, too dirty to fuck; If you know what I mean.
Simple answer to that is to avoid those ppl, there are waaay more ppl that are open to sex or rp without getting paid or feeling the need to receive some sort of compensation
I can't speak for everyone, but when I charge money for sex in-game it's not really even about the money.  It's more about living out a fantasy for me.
(01-21-2017, 02:34 AM)Avax69 Wrote: Simple answer to that is to avoid those ppl, there are waaay more ppl that are open to sex or rp without getting paid or feeling the need to receive some sort of compensation

Are you kidding me? -This sounds like a nice joke. It's quite obvious that those people are the majority if it wasn't the case even I wouldn't even notice that. After all, there is so little of them, to little even friendship has to be bought here sometimes, heh.

(01-21-2017, 11:02 AM)Raven Wrote: I can't speak for everyone, but when I charge money for sex in-game it's not really even about the money.  It's more about living out a fantasy for me.

I have nothing against that or at least not too much but when everyone is included in that and as we can assume not everyone is capable of doing such a things in order to fulfill our fantasy; acting like the do most of the times and know better by discriminating us at the fields of communication while the rules (even at this forums) tell us to treat everyone as equal and even the game itself isn't done with enough of balance throwing this rule to the ground. Just in case that someone would like to dig deeper into this topic and look for the hidden meanings but I don't fee like this is going to happen since I got the reference to only a line from my earlier post and throws a negative reputation point for not much of a reason - Brilliant!
hey waka im with u that the game can be frustrating quite a bit when u dont find the right rp partners, which happens a lot between the pple only wanting sex, and the different rps that u re just not interested in (thats not only prostitution, also incest/slavery/rape/fantasy are very present). In fact i did a little math earlier (with numbers pulled out of my ass oc), and arrived that between the lesbians, the futas , the prostitutes and everything i m not interested in) i have to click 12 profiles to find 1 i find promising. Since i obviously dont bat 100%, yes it can be a painful process (i guess lady players dont realize that , since they re too busy turning down crappy pickup lines and cold invitations) .

But ultimately u cant knock anyone for not wanting the same u do. And thats why u got a downvote, while my post (that pretty much said the same thing u did, in substance) only got argued with.

So what i do personnally is just go with the flow, and see what i can get ingame rather than force things (parties are a nice way to meet many pple btw, some pple will just hog the beds and u can actually talk/rp a bit to see who s responsive or not, no matter what their bios said in the first place) . I ve pretty much given up the idea of getting 3 or more pple on one rp for now, and i m just trying to offer the something they seem to want at first (that can be fun or go very wrong, but ultimately its how u find pple who u re confortable with, and whose style u enjoy) and then i can ask them to come into my fantasy.

TL DR : give pple something before u ask something and it will go smoother
Since the rules got mentioned, I'm just gonna briefly chime in with why the rules are the way they are.

What the Terms of Service call for is a minimum level of respect for others. The rules both here and in-game boil down to one thing: "Don't be a dick." Cath, Emmie and I often discuss and often disagree on how to enforce the rules, and our way of enforcing them will be slightly different than how Brandon1op, BADGURL and Kumori enforce them. Not just because we're six different people, but because our needs on the forums are different than in-game. Also if you feel someone's crossed a line in conversing with you in-game, report them.

Finally, there's nothing stopping you from trying to spark a gangbang or a shower orgy or whatever free love you want to spread -- and again, oftentimes all you have to do is not be a dick about it. Many events we take for granted started when people saw a need they thought should be filled. Not everyone's into the same thing, but as carnacien pointed out, you're not alone in your interests. So if you don't like what you see? Do what countless others have before you. Be the change you want to see on Lagoon Beach.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(01-21-2017, 03:03 PM)JCF Wrote: Since the rules got mentioned, I'm just gonna briefly chime in with why the rules are the way they are.

What the Terms of Service call for is a minimum level of respect for others. The rules both here and in-game boil down to one thing: "Don't be a dick." Cath, Emmie and I often discuss and often disagree on how to enforce the rules, and our way of enforcing them will be slightly different than how Brandon1op, BADGURL and Kumori enforce them. Not just because we're six different people, but because our needs on the forums are different than in-game. Also if you feel someone's crossed a line in conversing with you in-game, report them.

Finally, there's nothing stopping you from trying to spark a gangbang or a shower orgy or whatever free love you want to spread -- and again, oftentimes all you have to do is not be a dick about it. Many events we take for granted started when people saw a need they thought should be filled. Not everyone's into the same thing, but as carnacien pointed out, you're not alone in your interests. So if you don't like what you see? Do what countless others have before you. Be the change you want to see on Lagoon Beach.

Well said, there's no need for hatefulness just because a person feels frustrated.

(01-21-2017, 02:12 PM)carnacien Wrote: hey waka im with u that the game can be frustrating quite a bit when u dont find the right rp partners, which happens a lot between the pple only wanting sex, and the different rps that u re just not interested in (thats not only prostitution, also incest/slavery/rape/fantasy are very present). In fact i did a little math earlier (with numbers pulled out of my ass oc), and arrived that between the lesbians, the futas , the prostitutes and everything i m not interested in) i have to click 12 profiles to find 1 i find promising. Since i obviously dont bat 100%, yes it can be a painful process (i guess lady players dont realize that , since they re too busy turning down crappy pickup lines and cold invitations)  .

But ultimately u cant knock anyone for not wanting the same u do. And thats why u got a downvote, while my post (that pretty much said the same thing u did, in substance) only got argued with.

So what i do personnally is just go with the flow, and see what i can get ingame rather than force things (parties are a nice way to meet many pple btw, some pple will just hog the beds and u can actually talk/rp a bit to see who s responsive or not, no matter what their bios said in the first place) . I ve pretty much given up the idea of getting 3 or more pple on one rp for now, and i m just trying to offer the something they seem to want at first (that can be fun or go very wrong, but ultimately its how u find pple who u re confortable with, and whose style u enjoy) and then i can ask them to come into my fantasy.

TL DR : give pple something before u ask something and it will go smoother

That's very kind of you. I'm already aware this RP wasn't something to be mentioned while building/creating that game but it's quite a nice platform or... could've been for that, so I'm cool if anyone doesn't want to do that, it' 0K.
I appreciate that effort and I've also done such a research not long ago, not sure how to put it straight into numbers but I'm pretty sure yours are very close to that.
I'm aware of that and I'm also aware of what kind of form that I've used but some things here have to be put straight and not hidden behind that "ignore" verb or an unexplained prejudice.
I said it before that it's not a must to RP around here and I'm not frustrated at all to not find anyone for myself because I know that nearly impossible. I know it; I'm fine with that.
What I would like to see to be more respect towards my efforts and especially over my time like I respect the others; it can't be found here when you came up with those calculations of yours as a good example of what I mean.
I've mentioned to some other moderator -or someone like that- about case that I've had not long ago while I faced the person who's profile were full of kinks that were matching mine so I tould to my self: "worth of trying, eh?"
Well, not long after I got ignored (oh, one more thing, she said to START with RP! - so I did). I was quick enough and she was so kind to respond to me when I throwed the answer: "Why?" - What she said? - "You've put me in dome role." - (really?! that's, it just that? - there was no word of willing to be trashed, humiliated or any kind of must for a sub role). That's just the tip of the iceberg...
I haven't mentioned that I'm here from the very beginning and it still has not changed. Lately, I was able to get once of twice a week to play which could've cumulated 2 hours of play when I'm pretty sure that the most of those people spend this at least per day; appearing for more play leaves me with just a more feedback to what I mentioned which is nothing to pleasant for me at all.
I've done the same with myself for the community of RP'ers and I'm always saying that I keep open to most of the ideas and simply anything you want to throw at me - done that already. I'm more for a community so you've got understand this altruistic point of view and a rough summation over the situation.

(01-21-2017, 03:03 PM)JCF Wrote: Since the rules got mentioned, I'm just gonna briefly chime in with why the rules are the way they are.

I pass the rules, it can be interpreted here differently by any person and they are missing the point.

Well, there is stopping us... the game itself and their image - that's why such a things don't happen. Sadly that the others do not put enough of effort to be less "dick"; this would help here for sure.

For the rest I've already answered... just wish that they would come up with the same idea and no need to be rude with pointing out "Don't like what you see?" - Really. Not much of the were before me so that's why I'm kinda shocked that they didn't change at all.