Poll: Multiple Cum shots?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I want multiple cum shots! Cover me!
85.29%
58 85.29%
Yes, I want multiple cum shots, but dont want it to remain.
13.24%
9 13.24%
No, I want the amount of cum to remain the same.
1.47%
1 1.47%
No, this doesn't concern me.
0%
0 0%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
cumming more than once during the session.
Hi, it's been a long time since I last made a post. Recently, I was on MNF talking with a few people, in the bed doing the bed poses, and we were discussed a few things, we thought would improve the bed play. We thought it would be a good idea to allow players to cum more than once during a multi round session, and not just at the end. As in cum after a round ends but still continue bed sex, and allow the cum remain in or on the players bodies after they do cum. Do we want this implemented in game?
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Great idea!!! Thanks for posting it. I fully support this. I have mentioned it to the Devs before. But a poll to reiterate the demand should help.

I definitely support the ability to cum after each round. Its so much like real life to cum and go for another round.

I'm conflicted on the option to have the cum showing on the next round or not. From a sexual stand point its pretty hot to keep it showing. But from a programming stand point it could be difficult to update existing poses to show residual cum on the avatars. I'm not a programmer so i can't be sure how much work that would be. But I'm definitely in favor of the option to cum after each round at the least. So to compromise, i would in be favor of option 2 multiple cum shots but the cum doesn't have to show on the body in the next round. It might be less work for the devs to update. just my 2 cents....

i really hope we get the multiple cum . It was one tof my first wishes when i joined here.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
it would be nice to see it work like this for every pose
Button 1. Next pose
Button 2. Cum & Next Pose. Once selected a second set of buttons pop-up for "Cum in Pussy", "Cum in Ass" or "Cum Out". After cumming then a Button pops up to select "Next Pose"
Button 3. Cum & Finish Once selected a second set of buttons pop-up for "Cum in Pussy", "Cum in Ass" or "Cum Out". After cumming then a button pops up to select Finish
Here some illustrated thoughts about this amazing feature:

[Image: z1mmSuLE_o.png]   

Next pose: begins next pose as usual
 Cum now: leads to ..... with the current pose

[Image: jUlocYmi_o.png]    

[Image: noeoOOy9_o.png]  

Continue: let you play the same pose with the following choses ....
Next pose: could let you chose the following options too (or start clean)

[Image: M6spl0P2_o.png]
[Image: detail.gif]
I didn't realize that continuing with the same pose after cumming was included in this proposal. That adds another sweet layer to the pie. If you can get the devs to include that as well then I'm all for it.
Support, I don't know anything about making a game but I imagine it couldn't be too hard to atleast be able to cum then just...keep going. Willy_For_Boobies sums up the concept perfectly imo.
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Maybe you could also add this idea of Fallen....?

Fallen94468 Wrote: Wrote:How about a potion for males that increases the size of their cumshots? Like the size you see in the first velma gets spooked game?

That´s funny!
I had the same idea this afternoon!

You buy a potion at Ghorza´s tower,
and you got ONE double cumshot! 
The first cumshot you have is a heavy one!
( the next are normal one´s, just in real life...)
The lady didn´t know before you pull out and- surprise, surprise- you cover her with tons of cum!
Would you like that?

[Image: a010.gif]
When the potion ideas for multiple cum rounds or the ton of cum potion gets submitted to the devs, would you please suggest to the devs that
1. For premium members, the effects of the potion should be permanent and only cost MNF dollars
2. For Free members the effect should be short term and cost either mnf dollars or real money

It would deflate my excitement if it turns out to have the same economics as the latest breast milk potion
Hmmmm.
I think, that should be discussed thoroughly...

Imho both features should  be a special gimmick, not for common use.
That means , it has to be a premium thing, not available for non-Prems! (Sorry Folks!)
Otherwise everybody would use it and its not special any longer....
So it has to be limitted too and expensive!
Maybe about 500 or 1000 MnF-Dollars for a single use???
So a prem-member could activate this potion once a day...
(or at least one complete day in the case of multible cumshots?)
I dont like features, which efforts real money, we have payed our obolus already!!!
(Same applies for a potion, that makes a bigger dick, which was asked often!)

Let me know, what you are thinking about!

[Image: a106.gif]
Mr. Statesman proposal seems reasonable.
500 MNF$ per day to use the potion seems ok. Then premiums can keep the remaining 500 in our pocket for daily income.
But the full 1000 MNF$ per day might be too much. Because then premium males won't be able to save mnf dollars for other uses.

What about a 1x price for permanent use for premiums only. The price could be set at 10,000-20,000 MNF$ Premiums pay 1x then use it permanently

Or what about offering both to premiums. Give premiums the option to buy it just for the day for 500 MNF$ and the option to buy it permanently for 10,000 MNF$