Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
New Futa Pose
Hey people!
Just thought I'd share my 2cents regarding futa poses even though 2cents might be all its worth.
I also see futa poses as an expansion pack.

Even Though the futas shoiuld have at least 1 signature pose, recycling mf poses for futa poses might be the best way to go Several reasons.
1. There are still alot of MF, FF, & MM poses that have not been created that leave fantsies incomplete
2. Recyclying poses are faster
3. Adding specific futa poses makes the pool of poses to create grow alot. Recyclying will simplify it

As far as money , goes futa options should be cost money. But the exact price is up to the devs.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(10-10-2019, 04:26 PM)Retired-Fire-Fighter Wrote: Ha, my girlfriend told me that the new futa pose looks interesting, but she isn't spending 10k, for a 24 hour change, nor is she paying $15.00, in real cash for a permanent pose, that you can change into and out of. 
   Again, MNF proves that they really don't care about us. Undecided.

As much as it sucks things NEED to be paywalled like this. As someone who helped develop a few indie games with my friends (all of which were scrapped), developing a game with no funding is almost impossible. The large majority of players left on this game are non premium players. that's an absolute VOID of income. Not to mention more players = need for better servers which = higher costs. Do remember running online servers IS NOT free nor is holding a website domain name. Now you may think "well I paid for premium why should I have to double up" your month of premium isn't enough to cover 3 hours of minimum wage pay in most states. Not trying to be rude I cant stress this enough but the economics of it all explain why they need more income. The players want more and more, faster and faster, yet aren't willing to pay any extra. you have to choose. pay more and get quicker updates, or pay less and wait 3 months (or more) for a pose. Remember this game is all done with hand created art, hand created is time consuming always. Again, it sucks but its necessary.
If it's completely necessary for new content to be pay-walled like this then the real question is, "At what point did mnfclub stop being financially viable?"

I'd be willing to accept it never has been, and the game has been running at a loss since its inception. A passion project that is still only part funded by a few noble whales on pretty little pixel boats.
I really wish I had an answer to this, but I have no idea what the financial situation looks like with MnF Club. I would say that claiming it "needs" to be, is wrong, though I agree that some form of monetization is needed in order to run any form of *does my best Jim Sterling impression* Live~ services~. The premium is one such monetization. As for what is acceptable and not, I think that comes down to how each person feels. Personally I am not a fan of micro transactions, I grew up with games when expansions were the only thing you'd pay for outside of the game itself.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I think they do okay, lots of premium sales I'm sure. But they need more futa poses to make it worth paying cash for
Come on mnf team please add more futa pose for pole, shower and futa-futa.
maybe there should be a poll for True Futa option? because seriously, it's annoying that they have no clue what a futa really is.

but how long would that take...
Recycle if you must, but at this point, more content is preferable. Especially nowadays, with so many people inside and needing to vent steam
I'd like to see futa on female positions of all the current male on female positions anyhow.

But a futa on female pose is long overdue.