Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
New Futa Pose
Exclamation 
Ha, my girlfriend told me that the new futa pose looks interesting, but she isn't spending 10k, for a 24 hour change, nor is she paying $15.00, in real cash for a permanent pose, that you can change into and out of. 
   Again, MNF proves that they really don't care about us. Undecided.
Why do those of us who pay for Premium, have to pay an extra $15.00... plus is this for the account or a single avatar...?
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
It is not fair to pay 10'000 for just 24 h use or to pay 15 $ for permenantly Futa avatar.
MNF Care only to collect money.
(10-10-2019, 08:08 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: Why do those of us who pay for Premium, have to pay an extra $15.00... plus is this for the account or a single avatar...?

It is for a single player, as far as I know.
Anyone got screenshots of the new futa poses?
I could see maybe 500 or 1k to try the pose for a while, and then 5k, or 10k, game cash, for the permanent pose, but the way it is set up, is just so sad.
agreed with everyone here. MNF did really well with the update, but damn they went all the way wrong the way they monetized the shit out of it.
and when they made shemales and called them futas. 

still salty about that
when the 2bed apparment (or it was the yacht) released whit a high price the playerscomplains were loud enoght that the devs did recude the prices shotly after
$10,000 per day to stay as a Futa is really pricey for most players...  mine has expired, so unsure if I would buy again, even if I make a lot of money in game.

Plus, the $15 real life cost, is expensive if only for one avatar.
As for the Futa Pose... I see this more as Expansion Pack, to the main game.  So much so, that I even suggested to Vadim that he rebrands its as such (unsure if he will though), but either way, being described as an Expansion Pack does justify the extra cost.

Now we just need an Expansion Pack for the Guys...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]