Poll: What do you most want want in terms of player modifications
This poll is closed.
More Hairstyles (head, face, body, pubes)
12.48%
63 12.48%
More Hair/Skin/Eye Colors
0.40%
2 0.40%
Better Color Customization for Clothes (ALL parts of clothing)
1.58%
8 1.58%
More Clothing
4.75%
24 4.75%
Tattoos
11.29%
57 11.29%
Piercings
6.34%
32 6.34%
More/New Facial options (eyes, mouth, chin, ears)
4.36%
22 4.36%
More/New body options (tits, physique)
27.92%
141 27.92%
Sex with Clothes on
22.77%
115 22.77%
Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping
8.12%
41 8.12%
Total 505 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Customization Poll
I saw all the options and they all really great but i didnt see like height differences. Cz everyone in this game is the same "height". I guess we dont notice it all since we this place has been up for a couple years but i think short,average, or tall options would be great customization. We can be more "realistic" or we can just get crazy imaginations run wild in cosplay or fantasy stuff. Where i come from i have heard girls like taller men and guys like short cute woman but in this game we have no idea since we are all the same height. I guess this can be in the body option one but i just want to get this out there as an idea.
I think it would be cool to add more non-premium clothes and more hairstyles.
e.g. A crop top and leggings for women and a hoodie/jacket and jeans for guys and hair in a bun for both genders.
Also i'd like it so you have customizable heights and body types for women instead of the same generic avatar.
micro bikinis, slingshot, body painting but when was the last time they put non.premium clothing?
I'm on board with micro bikinis, slingshot & body painting
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm wondering would the low results on items like male clothes or more hairstyles cause the devs to ignore them going forward?

You may have to craft an email to the devs that highlights the leaders without exposing the low # of votes in other categories.

this is the tricky aspect of polls. 1 or 2 popular options, regardless of how practical they are, can overshadow other good ideas. Most of these options are great ideas but being grouped with something so popular like more body types puts the other good ideas in the shadows. it's a tricky circumstance to juggle....the key is to promote the leaders without degrading the other good ideas.

the last thing we would want is for the devs to think that adding body types is impractical & then not provide it. And at the same time think that the demand for the other items is low so then why bother providing any of the other items. .this is a tricky one

Nevertheless the number of votes collected is impressive
I read a lot of good idea's here for pose's and character customization. However I fill like most of the updates are for premium players the last customization update while non premium can change colors its only the basic colors are ready given while premiums get more colors. Ive been playing this game a long time left many times but always come back. After all the time Ive been here two things have not change there more non premium players then premium but more things for premium then non premium, why is the game's base( or the larges group) ignore?
(01-29-2019, 06:47 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'm wondering would the low results on items like male clothes or more hairstyles cause the devs to ignore them going forward?  

You may have to craft an email to the devs that highlights the leaders without exposing the low # of votes in other categories.

this is the tricky aspect of polls. 1 or 2 popular options, regardless of how practical they are, can overshadow other good ideas. Most of these options are great ideas but being grouped with something so popular like more body types puts the other good ideas in the shadows. it's a tricky circumstance to juggle....the key is to promote the leaders without degrading the other good ideas.

the last thing we would want is for the devs to think that adding body types is impractical & then not provide it. And at the same time think that the demand for the other items is low so then why bother providing any of the other items. .this is a tricky one

Nevertheless the number of votes collected is impressive
I would probably tell him the total number votes the poll recieved, and the percentages that the top 4 recieved (don’t even include the other categories and what they got)... that way we give him enough information to let him know what we want without stifling other categories for future updates... though, your the one that has more experience and pull with the dev, so I was actually going to suggest you send over the results since he is more likely to respond to your feedback moreso than I. 

On another note, it seems that the 2 clear winners are “body customization” and “sex with clothes”; and the good thing is that sex with clothes applies with all the clothes (or a new set of clothing that allows for sex) so that does not need to be included with the new poll which will have to do with strictly body modifications... I’m just gonna need suggestions for choices...
Sure, i can help with the email if that's what you want.
So are you planning a follow-up poll? If so, then i'll wait until that's complete.

if your doing a follow-up poll on body options then are you including both male & female options?
I would love to hear other ideas

here are some to start
For males, it seems the most obvious option is to add penis sizes. the current size could be normal.
1.small penis
2. large penis
For females, the current body type could be normal. the additional sizes could be
1. Petite = short but normal ratio hips, ass & upper body
2. Thick = normal height but generally wider thicker hips, legs & upper body
3. Skinny = normal height but generally thinner. hips, legs, & upper body
4. Tall = Tall height but normal ratio hips, ass & upper body
5. Ass size only options like thick
6. Ass size only option like small
7. Leg size only skinny
8. leg size only thick
9. musclar stomach
10. fat stomach ( this could substitute for pregnancy)

if anyone else has suggestions we'd love to hear them
I was hoping to keep it sex neutral so that we don’t have a divided vote...
ex:
Height
More/New Physique: upper body/lower body/stomach: (thicc)
More/New Physique: upper body/lower body/stomach: (fat)
More/New Physique: upper body/lower body/stomach: (buff)
More/New Sexual organ size options: (penis, boobs)

Obviously need more choices, but I thought that separating locations of physique would make the avatars look weird... fat ass + normal/athletic physique just doesn’t work... feed back on the voters would be cool
hello good people,
Being able to change body parts like stomach which would nice for girls to have that option too like flat, buff and fat ass every one as the same butt it would be nice if you could pick from small, normal and fat , and penis for men hehe. Custom penis and pussy hair maybe and more options for boob sizes would be cool. Also a great add would be to able to have more then color in your hair like the girl at the hair salon. Smile)