Poll: What do you most want want in terms of player modifications
This poll is closed.
More Hairstyles (head, face, body, pubes)
12.48%
63 12.48%
More Hair/Skin/Eye Colors
0.40%
2 0.40%
Better Color Customization for Clothes (ALL parts of clothing)
1.58%
8 1.58%
More Clothing
4.75%
24 4.75%
Tattoos
11.29%
57 11.29%
Piercings
6.34%
32 6.34%
More/New Facial options (eyes, mouth, chin, ears)
4.36%
22 4.36%
More/New body options (tits, physique)
27.92%
141 27.92%
Sex with Clothes on
22.77%
115 22.77%
Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping
8.12%
41 8.12%
Total 505 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Customization Poll
Hey all, it's time for a poll! This one is going to deal with modifying one's avatar to help represent our diverse community and to differentiate ourselves even further. Depending on how the poll goes and which choices receive the most votes, there may be a subsequent poll that delves into more specific options, but as of right now, we need a rough idea of what is the MOST desired in terms of player customization. You know the rules, pick your 2 favorite options and gather as many people as possible to join. This poll will help the developers understand what the community wants implemented in the game, so don't be afraid to be a part of the creative process and vote!
This is awesome!! thanks John
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
would love to have BBW option!
(01-03-2019, 09:34 AM)Wizz Wrote: would love to have BBW option!

"New/More Body options" covers that! If that wins, Ill add BBW to the specific poll that would come after this one! Good luck
I think female avatars should have the variety like the males do. NOT all girls are curvy, have thick legs and ass like the default one.
(01-03-2019, 11:36 AM)caroRP Wrote: I think female avatars should have the variety like the males do. NOT all girls are curvy, have thick legs and ass like the default one.

Agreed, another great possibility to help differentiate oneself from others! That would go under “New/More body options” as that deals with a person’s physique...
I for modification body girl/men.
I would love to see the "sex with clothes on" option implemeted in game,i'm really curious how is gonna look and if i remember good Overfield pointed something about "sex in various places" Or quickies as everybody likes to call them,i would love to see that too.But as we all know,that requires a lot of time for the Admins to be made.
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."

"Sex with Clothes on" is more an option for sexual encounters than a customization itself. Same with "Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping" which is a gameplay variation.
The remaining options are, indeed, character customization related.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Well in that case,some new hairstyles and maybe some tattoos would look good in my oppionion,cause everybody is naked nowdays and the tattoos would look good.
"Secrets kept are weapons wasted."