Poll: What do you most want want in terms of player modifications
This poll is closed.
More Hairstyles (head, face, body, pubes)
12.48%
63 12.48%
More Hair/Skin/Eye Colors
0.40%
2 0.40%
Better Color Customization for Clothes (ALL parts of clothing)
1.58%
8 1.58%
More Clothing
4.75%
24 4.75%
Tattoos
11.29%
57 11.29%
Piercings
6.34%
32 6.34%
More/New Facial options (eyes, mouth, chin, ears)
4.36%
22 4.36%
More/New body options (tits, physique)
27.92%
141 27.92%
Sex with Clothes on
22.77%
115 22.77%
Male/More Strip clothes that allow for stripping
8.12%
41 8.12%
Total 505 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Customization Poll
(03-21-2019, 03:04 PM)cumchantress Wrote: Tbh, I really appreciate what devs have done this month. Not bad at all. Adding the make up feature was a great idea, but it really odd that the make up vanishes as soon as you get laid with someone or while you stripping on pole. Should i assume to be some sort of a bug? If it is so it then it needs to be fixed. if not there is no point adding up feature which goes off when you get yourself involved into other activities.
I would love to know what you all think about this one.

It probably isnt a bug, moreso how it was intended to be, just a pure cosmetic customization that vanishes during sex and stripping. It would take a lot of work to implement it into existing poses and the pole. Don't fret though, this could also be a place holder for a future update that would adapt it into sex or stripping. If that happens, wouldn't be surprised to see tattoos and piercings next... nonetheless, this isnt the thread to talk about this stuff, so ill redirect you to another thread for thoughts/concerns on updates and whatnot....

Here: https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=238
I would always like to see more clothing options! Especially pantyhose, wearable with some of the fitting costumes. Now that would be something!
(04-11-2019, 04:44 PM)pseudo Wrote: I would always like to see more clothing options! Especially pantyhose, wearable with some of the fitting costumes. Now that would be something!

Please refer to the actual player customization thread for ideas, instead of an old poll... 

Thread: https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread...5#pid40615