Poll: Would you like to see these added to the game?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
100.00%
51 100.00%
No!
0%
0 0%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Hybrid Hairs [Poll]
Lightbulb 
this is about pitching the idea of getting some hybrid hairs into the game.
I know making all-new content is a hassle when theres so many different poses to draw for.. so why reinvent the wheel every time?

I'd like to propose mashing up the old hairs for some fresh new looks!

heres a couple I've frankensteined together ~ I hope you like
[Image: Cortas_MnF_hairs.jpg]

and the best part is how easy this'd be to get working.
sure, the new hairs will need a few touch-ups for the poses.. but I think it's pretty neat for how simple it is

[Image: hairrips.jpg]
^ that's one of the cleaner collages, but these sprites are unedited. I havent drawn over anything in these shots
I've got all of this rigged up in a little bootleg I made a while back, so if anyone on staff wants the .fla, just get in touch with me Smile

so.. what do we think? Big Grin
I've made this its own thread. Please PM me if you need assistance with anything else regarding the thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
They look gorgeous & I love the versatility.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
This is now a poll!
I vote YES!
I vote yes too
This is a suggestion for more hairstyles; why would anyone object? So why is it now a 28 day poll?

A poll is not really to see what updates are wanted, most are sensible and uncontroversial; it is mainly to prioritise.

Overfiend, JohnSins and I split the previous suggestions thread into three. Overfiend went first as his seemed the most important thread; JohnSins would be last as clothing/customisation updates had recently been made.

As a courtesy neither I nor JohnSins ran our polls at the same time as Overfiend’s; Emmie has blown that out of the water.
Just my opinion, but I think adding a variety of hairstyle is valuable because it will bring a variety of new female avatars to enjoy the game with. It will minimize the number of look alikes. It's a major contribution to the game.

With that said, this poll is so simple it's harmless. on the upside it can prove to the devs that the is alot of interest in the idea. Yet I don't think it will have anything negative impact on your poll Zephyr. I know your poll is going to be awesome because you are so thoughtful. I wouldn't worry about it.
I did not mean to step on anyone's toes, but I also wish to point out that nowhere in the rules of this forum does it say that there can only be 1 poll at a time, or that only you have a right to make polls. Corta requested that I help her make this a poll, because she was unable to, so I did.
Now, first of all, stop your back seat moderating, I don't know how many times we've had to tell you now. Second of all, please tone down your entitlement. I get that you have some kind of "vision" of how you wanted things to be, but rarely is that how things are. And you do need to accept that. I'm more than happy to discuss, but if you feel unable to do that, take a step back and breathe for a bit.
I'm sure the people on this forum can vote on more than one poll, and I'm also sure that Vadim and Serega are capable of writing down more than 1 idea at a time. I personally like the idea of more variety to hairstyles, and it's also a topic that has been brought up many times on the forum, long before you were even a member.

Back on topic though! I personally don't know much of how things are implemented into the game, but from the stuff Corta explained to me, it does sound like this would require very minor effort from the developers, and still give a lot more vareity, which I am all for.
Im all for this... there is definitely not enough hair styles out there... and it made my job easier.... lol... just hope the devs dont forget to include male hairstyles... we've been getting the short stick when comes to customization updates...