MMMF - Blowjob, handjob & get fucked
11.44%
35 11.44%
Total 306 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Sex Pose Poll 3Q18 - 4-some Carnal MNF
I definitely agree that if you compare to 1mil, votes in the hundreds won't feel as impactful. The goal I think would be 1000 votes or more. But the forum does not have that kind of traction. On the other hand, I do think that the people that do visit the forum, are people that care more about the future of the game than people who just log in to do whatever and then no more.

I don't think their opinions matter less cause they visit the forum less, the changes are not for the forum, they are for the game, where I think anyone who plays the game should have a say.

As for that last bit, if you could further explain a bit what you were getting at, I'd be thankful, I get what you're saying, but not what the end point was so to speak.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Nothing's perfect. We try to extend the influence of the forum via Tweeter but I have to agree with Emmie, the people who visit the forum are usually the people who are somewhat invested in the game. That random person that tries the game just for testing won't feel any repercussion thus go to the forum.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
My personal opinion is that many people play the game. Just because they don't visit the forum, it doesn't mean that they don't care about the game or that they don't have valuable insight. There could be many reasons for not visiting the forum - even as simple as they don't want to get involved in ugly political discussions (like this one). So yes i do value every person & every vote in the game, even the occasional forum visitor yet avid player of the game.

The sex pose poll that produced the Flexible girl pose produced over 200 votes and now the flexible girl part of the game. That poll lasted a month. So Yes the number of votes matters and to get a higher number requires more time.

After the sex pose poll in which the FF-oral pose won, the Devs produced updates for the 2nd & 3rd place winner in the next few months. They still haven't made an update for the winner. They obviously drew their own conclusions from the poll. So the Devs clearly consider more than just the winner

Keep in mind, this is not about a winner & loser. It's about gathering information to provide to the Devs. The Devs determine what gets updated. So even a small difference in votes could matter to the Devs, if they have a preference for any other idea

With 3 days left till the end of the poll, i'm not sure what Zephyr is complaining about.
I'm sorry to say this but it sounds like he's having a bad day.
Because in 3 days, this poll is finished and he is free to provide a poll with his own preferences if he chooses.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
1 day left to vote
remember the des ultimately decide what gets added. so use this as an opportunity to voice your opinion, regardless of which one is on the lead.
This poll is closed. We'll send results to the devs.
MMMF Airtight Gangbang was the most complete and realistic IRL pose. Good it won.

FFFM 1 guy fucks 3 girls Reverse Gangbang is a wish for men really.

MFMF Rodeo & Doggy seemed to be two single poses.
The results have been submitted to the Devs along with suggestions for sex experience point fixes & sex controls.
(08-31-2018, 12:13 PM)Overfiend Wrote: The results have been submitted to the Devs along with suggestions for sex experience point fixes & sex controls.

Lets hope for the best, now. :Smile *fingers crossed*
[Image: 2yIrd6Z.gif] [Image: HmvJFga.gif] 
(07-30-2018, 04:15 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Merci encore Overfiend, pour avoir hébergé ce sondage Smile

Juste une pensée… Si nous obtenons jamais une pose à quatre, je soupçonne fortement que la «technique» utilisée par les développeurs pour simplifier le travail (et donc le préparer plus rapidement) sera de partir comme la plupart des corps invisibles que possible - dans le passé, cela signifiait généralement les têtes MALE; cela signifierait également qu'un quatuor potentiel est susceptible d'être FMFM (je dirais 30% de chances) ou MMMF (70%) en conséquence.

Au cas où vous vous demanderiez ...
  • Poses montrant des têtes mâles, en partie ou en totalité: 8 au total (grimper à l'arbre, double pénétration, monter en haut, pyramide en groupe, plongée en boue, portes nacrées, soixante-neuf et cuillère)
  • Pose où la ou les tête (s) mâle (s) est hors de vue ou stratégiquement cachée: tout le reste (18 sur le courant 26)
Ivan

P.S. Moi-même, je préférerais obtenir l'une des poses proposées par MFMF, pour des raisons "d'équilibre"… mais voyons ce qui va arriverWink

bonjour
pour ma part et celle de mes amie fffm serai bien
bonne journee
hello, I have a little question.
could you tell me when are we going to have the news pose at 4?