Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Suggestions
A place where you can bring suggestions of what you'd like to see on the forum or from the forum moderators. Please keep it to constructive ideas or criticism.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Better search system wouldn't be for nothing. I search "apartments" and it gives me "suggestions-sex poses"
There are threads on poses, clothes and customisation, functionality, economy and rooms ongoing. What are you trying to do?
First of all Zephyr, you need to stop trying to police this forum. You are not a moderator and you are disturbing people. You should also read what the thread is for, and keep it to that. Second of all, I think it's pretty clear what I'm doing, it's a suggestions thread for what people would like to see on the FORUM, and perhaps suggestions for what the moderators on the forum could help out with. Folger got it.

Also, Folger, I agree. Atm the search function mainly looks for the word you search, in posts. So you don't necessarily see a thread about apartments, but a post that mentions it. Which is not always helpful. I will take a look and see advanced searches can be made.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in a while… but to answer this thread's question - what would I like to see on the MnF Forum?

1. THE MOST IMPORTANT: Everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - that gets posted on the MnF Facebook and Twitter accounts *;
  2. As much info as possible on what the devs are currently working on (regular "progress reports" would be much appreciated);
  3. A "MnF Club for Dummies" guide about in-game etiquette, tips for finding partners, dos and donts, etc. aimed at beginners - and the few clueless veterans out there;
  4. A pinned, constantly-updated list of bad in-game sellers/buyers (premium codes, apartment/house designs, etc.)
  5. (this one is a bit tongue-in-cheek) XP formulae for determining the amount earned with each fuck, based on level difference, number of participants, number of rounds, poses used, etc. Because many of us are just curious about this, and because it can prove useful... It can be done - I've already figured out a few of them Wink
Cheers,

Ivan

* All right, I'm a dinosaur fossil. I DON'T have a Facebook account, and I DON'T use Twitter either; so sue me. It's a personal choice and I live by it.
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
The environment seems like it could be a little friendlier but that is probably the result of my mostly paying attention to the suggestions posts and trying to give constructive feedback.

It's a sex game so why not have a personals section. Also maybe a step below the general discussion might be a good place for much lighter posting topics and friendly banter.
Maybe I went too far about spamming but I do think that you have been hoodwinked.  I don’t think that it is made clear that there are already threads for most of these things.

As a suggestion for forum make Today’s Messages available to guests.  General Discussion is not picking up latest posts.

Ivan has made some suggestions:
1 Agreed Mnf favours Twitter
2 We get nothing
3 Update of FAQ
4 Partly done with list of approved sellers
5 Being discussed on my thread.  Trying to keep thread active with this.  Please contribute.

Jenna suggests a “personals section”.  On my thread suggestions about PMs, friending, bios etc;  would that not fit there?

Posts that are nothing to do with forum itself are already being shifted to here.
Here are some additional thoughts.

1. Encourage more participation from MNF Players. - Maybe 1 way is to create a message board somewhere in game that allows players to view the last post from only the main forum threads: News, Miscellaneous, Creative Writing, RP, General. Clicking on the link to view the last post should generate a popup window with the forum's page. As players get familiar with the in-game message board then we'll get more visitors to the forum.

2. Encourage more cooperation between Twitter & the forum - Twitter news should have a thread in the forum to inform us of anything that is happening on Twitter. Twitter should regularly visit the forum to tweet any major discussions from the forum. Generally Twitter & the Forum need to communicate. In fact i'll be visiting twitter soon to advertise the main sex pose poll coming up next week, after the preliminary one is complete.

3. More transparent communication between the Devs & the forum. Many times we wonder if our suggestions are even possible. Somehow we need a way(s) to improve that communication. In my recent preliminary sex poll, i took the initiative to contact the MNF support team to confirm the viability of a 4-some pose. They confirmed that they would consider it. That allows us to discuss its possibilities more practically. We need more of that type of confirmation from the Devs, on major prioritized ideas. Obviously the Devs can't confirm everything but if we prioritize our ideas then we can consult with them on major ideas.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(07-24-2018, 08:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Jenna suggests a “personals section”.  On my thread suggestions about PMs, friending, bios etc;  would that not fit there?

Yeah a personals section under General Discussion called MnF Personals and a forum member could post their ad looking for fun in game.  Maybe something like this.

Jenna-X - wild ass MILF party girl looking for incredible chat, hot nights of dancing cheek to cheek, delicious sexual experiences and maybe once posting something that wasn't horribly misconstrued as an attempt to steal someone's posting thunder.

People wishing to reply could post something like this.

Richard Hertz - Hey Jenna in game I'm sore-dick101 I'll PM you tonight in game and we'll chat.

Maybe I'm blind or not seeing it Zephyr but I don't see a thread about PMs, friending, bios, etc. and this was about things that could be done on the forum.
Jenna-X

are you referring to a new section of the forum geared towards a online dating /match making/posting classified ads so people can connect with other people of interest?

I would be ok with that.

Take it one step further the forum can partner with Cams.com or Chaturbate.com to bring in additional revenue for MNF and satisfy the need to meet people. The revenues could e for advertising or sharing profits ade on every user that clicks the link to access cams.com or Chaturbate. or if the devs are feeling brave, the forum could become a host of it's own version of cams.com.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]