Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VENDO dropped
To be fair same thing happens when you talk about politics in real life. people who get mad over something as stupid and out of their control like politics should stay away from politics.
I have used CCBill and Vendoo and don't much care what they do with data, keeping security obviously. What has EU done for me?
Politics is not completely out of control. That's why we vote. And I do wish we could discuss politics without people hurling insults left and right, but since in most cases it's not possible. I prefer that we avoid it.

And it's probably a response to the facebook shitstorm. I think it's a good move overall, cause while I, like most people, don't read through the ToS when I start up a new game, it is nice to know that I am protected.

Edit: I'm not likening ToS to GDPR. Just the fact that neither interest me much and might seem like a nuisance. But but both serve a purpose.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I don't know if its been given any thought, but have the MnF Club team thought about https://www.paysafecard.com as this payment method is used by their rival 3DX Chat..

https://online-paysafecard.com/faq/
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
That looks a bit like PayPal, just less freedom in the use. But I have no idea if there's any plans on finding a new payment method or not.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Good to see Vendo is BACK
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
Hi everyone,

I've been a veteran of this game and was there at launch, and I finally decided to go premium.
However when I try to pay with my prepaid card via Vendo it doesn't work.
Could anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance!
So I assume you can't use your prepaid card with CCBills either
(07-01-2019, 10:09 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: So I assume you can't use your prepaid card with CCBills either

It worked with CCBills.
I have never been happy with the payment options, but there have always been helpful certified buyers like Kumori who have helped me get premium. Very simple and everyone I have purchased from has been great! I understand the frustration, but always been tough to buy here in the US.