Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VENDO dropped
I just noticed that MnF Club have dropped Vendo Services.  So I guess I will stop playing, as CCBills is blocked by my Bank.

I guess I will have to tell Kumori to remove me from the Approved Sellers list.

This is on Premium Player who can no longer stay premium, as MnF Club are preventing me from buy premium.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Do you live in the U.S. ? if you do, I recommend applying for a western union prepaid debit card.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
Maybe Vendo changed something in their policies. Paypal for example has been acting like a little bitch lately.
I commented on that few days ago, was surprized as well. They just removed Vendo without any information on the matter. Vrook answered me, explained the reason was some change in policies, though I didn't understand, on which side, Vendo's or MNF. Still, I won't buy premium code from moderators or players. If MNF wants my money, they have to provide the viable official payment option. CCBill is a crap that blocked almost all countries. No way I will support such policy anymore.
I live in the UK... I have a MasterCard Creditcard with a £8,000 credit limit.  

Vendo was the only way I could purchase premium codes, and the main reason I was not on subscription.  

Unfortunately, the only payment method now is CCBills.com.  So for premium players like me, not having the alterative payment method, this is effectively GAME OVER.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Lady_Alexa said,
MnF Club are preventing me from buy premium

Not sure whose fault it is. The EU has some new data protection laws called GDPR; Vrook has already mentioned this as the reason. Even if not fault of mnf some warning could surely have been given.

I am in France but use a UK issued card and have used CCBill; no guarantee it still works.

Mnf have to sort something out but their hands are tied; paypal does not accept adult sites.
PayPal is not the only billing service available on the market. Frankly, I played 4 or 5 other adult mmos (Subscription-based included), and never had any problem with payment. Never I was told to buy codes from other players who live in the 'right country'. MNF is unique this way. I'd wish them to be unique some different way instead.

By the way, I can understand MNF is having problems, and they're small team, but I refuse to support [censored] CCBill. Blocking countries is just wrong. No other billing company I know does this, only CCBill. They are incompetent in fraud prevention, and why shall we support the incompetent billing service?
If Kumori still is offering to sell premium codes for Paypal payings there would be an alternative solution to get some Codes ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
The GDPR is a new law made in the EU concerning how personal information (of EU citizens) is handled. There are rules and regulations that must be followed by companies when EU citizens are concerned when it comes to this law, hence why Vendo is no longer working with MnF Club. This could very well mean that all EU citizens could be excluded from CCBill as well, unless proper changes are made. I have not personally read through everything, so my knowledge on it is very limited. But anyone who lives in the EU (though I do think it's a good law) will be affected. That's not to say you can't still use VPN and such.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Easier said, with this GDPR installment, from now on, any company which handles private data of any EU citizen, needs to have the expressed consent of the citizen, that he/she agrees with that data being used in payments and such things. Otherwise, that company can be sanctioned with a penalty that could go up to 10 million euro or 2% of the last year financial turnover, or even up to 20 million euro or 4% of the last year financial turnover, whichever is higher of those 2. As for that, I assume Vendo decided to step down, given that they don't have complete agreement from users regarding the use of private data.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]