Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VENDO dropped
You do realise that Vendo Services GmbH is a EU company, so would rapidly go out of business were it not to comply with GDPR

Where as CCBill is a US company... and on it payment screens, there is no consent option.  Their Consumer Privacy Policy does state what information they will share, but I cannot find any consent option regarding the sharing of my personal information.

https://www.ccbill.com/cs/policies/PP-co...english.ht
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
That is why I said that EU citizens may find it hard to get premium on MnF in the future if things don't change.

Edit: Be it, in other words.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Isn’t the EU wonderful.

Willy_for_Boobies said,
If Kumori still is offering to sell premium codes for Paypal payings there would be an alternative solution to get some Codes

If he can still buy. More to the point, he might do it occasionally but not for everyone.
(07-07-2018, 10:53 AM)Emmie Wrote: That is why I said that EU citizens may find it hard to get premium on MnF in the future if things don't change.

Edit: Be it, in other words.
Sorry Emmie, I mis-read what you said.  

But that could be bad for business... the following stats (see attachment) are taken from my Ambassador Website... yes, the United States is ranked top... but how many EU countries are listed in the top 20..?   I'm not saying my site reflects the MnF Club stats, but is does make you wonder.

NB: doing a Google search for "mnf club premium code" my site is still listed in the results.   Of course I can no longer provide the offer what is advertised for obvious reasons, because I used Vendo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
Of course its bad for the mnf dev team business. They got fucked by the sudden policy changes just like many EU players did.
Something worthy of discussion would be this crack down that has been going on lately in the adult industry by a bunch of prudes.
Can´t really blame them tho after seeing what the neo liberals have been doing in the recent years it would be sensible to take a more conservative stance to avoid drama.
Let's try not to bring politics into this. Especially because politics differ quite a lot around the globe. The GDPR specifically is not directed at the adult industry either. It's directed at how personal information and data of EU citizens is used. I do understand the concern, but it's something that ccbill and MnF Club needs to work on.
What I don't understand is there is a CCBILLS GDPR page, but CCBills doesn't have a consent option on its payment page when purchasing Premium from MnF Club.  

This would suggest that CCBills is fully aware of financial penalties they could face if they sell to EU Citizens without seeking consent under GDPR.
Alexa, I mean it sounds like your making it MnF’s fault for Vendo refusing to serve mnf customers...lol... I think the best thing we can do is to come up with a solution... I still don’t understand why mnf hasn’t created a patreon page and dealt subscriptions there like other sex game developers...
suuuure nobody likes to talk about it because of muh feelings. But then Snake loses his juicy ass and Samus loses her boobs in Smash.
Nobody wants to talk about politics online cause it never leads anywhere except hostile arguing.