Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
i hawe 3 or 2 sugestion 1 is u can go to other room of player and steal stuuf if that player got u he do what he want when he is finish and 2 is to hawe clothes for stripper one no prem one prem and 3 is to hawe sex on prison and maybe to hawe hard core pose that all
MARRIAGE
It would be cool if there was a church in game, where 2 players could go, pay a sum of about $5,000 each & get married.  With their Bios also stating who they are married too.

Marriage could be useful entering rooms that there spouse owns without needing an invite.

SEX SLAVES
On a similar theme to the above, a Premium Master/Mistress can could pay a fee to own another player.  Sex Slaves would get access to exclusive clothes, from Rags to Posh clothes, of course paid for by their owner, who would also choose what they wore.  

A Sex Slave can buy their freedom for a fee, however 50% of all money earned by a Sex Slave either by playing a game or give as a gift, goes to their owner.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I have a suggestion for the game to add professions for the game and i think it can be possible to do with the existing buildings in game

stripper in the red heat and only 4 aloud to be registered for an hour

prostitute and pimp for both genders with a rating system and price because of the rating system
I have very nice and easy suggestion
My suggestion is To add some rooms to rent tht had 4 or 6 beds for parties it will be very useful and not hard to do
Well, the vip rooms in the plaza hotel allows for two beds, showers and a stipper pole for somewhat bigger parties/gangs, but I can see why having multiple beds could be fun, especially for someone hosting an ambitious orgy.

I see two fun in game alternatives: An eyes wide shut-esque mansion where people gather for group activities and voyeurism (a function that should be considered) and a cheap ass hostel/rowhouse Tongue
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
I know this has been suggested before, and I'm pretty sure it would be too difficult to add at the moment... But I'd still love to see panties during sex. 

*I'm no graphic designer, so forgive the poor quality photoshop.  Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More basic chat functionalities such as inviting players by typing in their name directly and leaving them a message. As well as in-game group/clan chats.
The observer option for beds and rooms which many have suggested.
No more reloading whenever you go back to a location which you've already loaded. A very simple half-fix would be to no longer allow you to reload the same location which you are currently in.
The player-created NPCs and player-created quests which some people have suggested.
Loopable custom thrust speeds - players would be able to "animate" their unique thrust styles and automatically play them from a large list of 10-20 styles, each style would last 60 seconds. It would greatly improve manual.
Can there be an option to add make up or face paint cosmetics to avatars?
I have an ideea : It will be cool if they could add, public fuck/masturbate, like fucking on the streets and others could watch, and if they want to enter to watch they will need to pay, like the strip pole, but they pay to enter, there could be another method to make money and much fun to see people fucking on streets , like an mnf city Smile
what new functional features of the game should we tackle in 2019? Friend management, messaging system, avatar profiles & stats, new locations, finishing old locations, etc
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]