Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
(08-20-2018, 10:19 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Russwar,
I think a good place to start is by adding an MNF University location (a school).  Then Role playing in the school can flourish. Then we can request public sex poses in the classroom.

Similarly, maybe adding a restaurant location where dinner & sex role playing can develop then dining table sex poses can be introduced.

Your ideas are probably very common fantasies.  Looking at the Devs tends in updates, the devs need to break the ice with storyline driven & multiplayer minigames. It may be easier to achieve in the form of new locations & public sex poses.  I'll add those public sex ideas to the sex pose thread later. Dining table sex & classroom sex. Maybe that will at least allow us to rp the fantasy.

Well, i would say we could start, before those fantasy based minigames and School, with in house poses (bathroom, window, kitchen, elevator, stairs). Voyeurism or expectator options should be available with view change and chat in sexpose with comic based baloons. I think house poses is a good place to start.
in the meantime I have added classroom sex, dining table sex, window sex, & stairway sex as suggestions for public sex locations in the sex pose thread

Voyeurism options is on the list on the sex pose thread.

Question: given the vast array of possibilities should minigames have it's own thread outside of the economy thread?

I have done a Minigame poll in the past so I have a starting list to kick start the thread if necessary
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-05-2018, 12:31 AM)Zephyr Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 05:54 PM)Folger Wrote: Adding daily reward system should improve the game very much Smile

Thanks.   It has been suggested and it is listed.

Not a lot of detail but I think most people’s idea is that if you log in Monday you get $50;  Tuesday and Wednesday either another $50 or it increases to $100 and $150 etc.  If the latter by Friday it would be $250.

Not sure if it stays at $250 or goes back to $50;  it can’t keep increasing.  Also if you miss a day do you restart at $50 or drop back a day?

These figures are just for illustration.  Most people are against alt farming so can’t be higher.  But if low, say $10-$50, is it worth it compared to earnings in Rodeo?

This is a different suggestion to a daily achievement, where one could get a reward, maybe $ maybe extra Exp, for, say, doing various poses.

My preferred reward system would be giving rewards for achieving certain levels like non-prems can enter baths at level 3;  it would encourage play.  It would also be a good way to open up old poses and clothes to non-prems.

Any thoughts welcome.

I would love the daily rewards. I think even if it wasn't every day. 

Say you log in daily for 5 days in one month = $250
10 days = $500
20 days = $1,000
every day of the month = $2,000

That would make the daily rewards worth it, i think. However I know that's a stretch. 
But I also agree that old poses & clothes should be opened up to non-prems.
Daily rewards would definitely be good for the game. It doesn't have to be money, could be some clothing item that could be obtained only through regular playing , for example after 30 consecutive days, 90 days, 180 days etc ...
what sex position would this monster get?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the sex pose poll is closed. feel free to poll other topics
A few Ideas that may or may not be possible and probably would take a lot of time and work.

1. A new chat system, Like most MMOs where you can have a party chat etc. But where its just Local chat, Advertisement(for groups that host auctions and events similar) and then a way to make a group chat, so you dont have to keep going to Apartments/hotels.

The advertisement channel is as it sounds, that way Local/General chat dont get clogged with people spamming Ads, but i think it should have a fee to post the advertisement.

2. Ties in with number one, but a system where Auctions/Events have a buy in system and when the auction starts(set time chosen) it sends an auto invite to those with a ticket(part of the buy in), this way there could be Tiered auctions, one for those with not too much money but want to be involved, up to those with lots of money, this way it saves the people with less money not getting a chance, this also makes possibilities for special outfits or maybe even player created outfit schemes? 

Not sure if they would work, or if it makes sense but i thought it could be a cool system
An idea I've had for a while, which I don't think would be too much dev work is implementing a bank account.

So as the game is currently, you have your money and that's it. I think splitting it into cash and a bank account is a good idea. You can only pay for things if you have the cash on you, so this means going to the bank and taking the necessary amount of money out of it if you don't have enough cash.

The reasoning for this is that players could earn interest on their bank account balance. The numbers of this would be down to the dev team to decide but I think something like 2-3% of your bank account balance could be given back to you in the form of a paycheck every 24 hours. This would require you to login to receive it, rather than just accumulating it without touching the game. The 24 hours would start from when you last received your paycheck.

This gives people another incentive to return to the game. Also the frequency of paychecks could be increased while reducing the reward, say 0.1% of your balance every hour, bringing a lot more people back and keeping them there. There's already anti-AFK system so money farming wouldn't be an issue.

This system could also be used to improve premium, as premium players could be given double paychecks (again, these numbers are down to the dev team to decide). This somewhat takes away the market of buying in-game cash, however it gives people more of a reason to buy premium, so I don't think there's any loss of revenue here.

This also shows new players that if they stick with the game they'll be rewarded. As a new player I was a bit apprehensive at first due to the money system solely relying on players to grind jobs to earn cash, rather than being rewarded for just playing. I'm a firm believer that if a game is free, you shouldn't have to grind jobs in order to perform the most basic functions of the game.
hence why I suggested the following Minigame in our last minigame pollIdea #3
Name of your game/scene: Interest In-Cum
Recommended location: Bank
Character(s) description: Sexy Bank Teller & your Avatar
Brief description: Let your money work for you instead of you working for the money. The bank teller offers you a high interest rate on a savings deposit in exchange for hot sex with you in the Bank.
Scene 1: Bank Teller negotiates the offer with you. You determine the amount of your deposit
Scene 2: Hot sex with the bank teller using your avatar. Female avatars should have a lesbian sex scene.
Scene 3: After sex, the bank teller agrees to giving you the high interest rate on your deposit.
Reward description: A new scene earned after the first visit and Interest Income on the deposit locked in for fixed period (1 week) at fixed rate. Simple interest calculation: Interest = Amount deposited times interest rate rounded to the nearest dollar. The original deposit plus interest income is payable only at the end of the period (1 week). Keep in mind interest earned can be reinvested and compounded allowing your money to work for you. Available to everyone, all the time. Also no need to compete for a strip pole or with other strippers. It eliminates the risk of gambling your money down the toilet. In the as the interest compounds, it will eliminate the need to farm avatars. Instead you can farm your investments and keep your 6th Avatar for enjoyment. This is a safe investment, with high long term rewards and with less time spent working for the money.
Overfiend I like your idea, it's essentially what I proposed but in the form of a game. It's a nice idea, however I personally don't think this should be in the form of a game.

Also as I mentioned in my post, this could be tweaked so you get small paychecks every hour, which would bring a lot of players online and also keep them online. But if it was in the form of a game, if the devs chose to have paychecks every hour it would mean doing the same game every hour which would get repetitive and boring.

I also have a similar idea about a savings account, although with a slightly different approach. It would work by filling your savings account with a certain amount of money, say maximum of 10k. Then every paycheck you receive, your savings account receives the interest, maybe double what the bank account interest is. 

However, with this savings account, you can only ever take the entire amount that is in there. So say if you put 10k in, then after some paychecks you have 11k in there, you can only take the 11k out and then start again from the 10k. 

This gives player the incentive to keep their money in their savings account for longer and not touch, but it also limits them from instantly getting really good interest by capping the start at 10k. This would be brilliant for people saving up for their first apartment or house. 

Same goes here as my previous suggestion, premium players could have a better interest rate on their savings account, again giving players more of a reason to buy it.