• 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
Standing doggy styling

https://images.app.goo.gl/fpTJuk9VhYiB7VKPA

All kind of positions

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think you should add male-male blowjob
or futa male blowgob
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Yeah. The male version should have the blowjob as part of the pose too. ....

Also i have enough hats on my hat rack. ...it might be time for another sex pose poll. Maybe MF
Maybe start with a mini poll MF skin on skin, sex toys or o.py pose from MNF mini games website What do you think?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
So I think that more poses should be free for guys who don't have premium and also poses for girls who don't have premium.You should consider updating the mobile version.Also make any pose 3 some like the Nelson someone can join you so 3 some.Footjob pose please make it free for the people without premium and update the amount of cum when cumming make it a lot more so it looks more awesome and also make it so that when you pull out the dick from her ass her ass is like stretched and it is like a hole
Unfortunately, i don't have control over whether poses are given to free or premium users. That's totally up to the devs.

After considering the options for the next MF sex pose poll, i ealized that the 1 most frequently & most consistently requested MF pose has been the Standing doggy. We have done polls for all types of positions . but the frequent requests for standing doggy deserves respect & attention. Therefore i will post a dedicateded poll for MF standing doggy. We can always post additional polls for other types of sex poses.
Great Idea!  Cool
add a male getting fucked by futa pose
I would love to see a straight sex pose with Penny Funch (the girl in the bar)
fantasic idea!!! i've added it to the list on the first page