Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
Wink  Without words....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm curious. I'd like to gather some feedback on the new stripper sex pose.
The pose has made it undoubtedly more fun to watch strippers. For that I'm happy with it. However I'm curious,
Are strippers making more money or less money with the pose?
Are too many strippers giving away sex for free?
If so, then does the surplus of strippers giving away free sex, make harder to earn money?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-05-2019, 07:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'm curious. I'd like to gather some feedback on the new stripper sex pose.
The pose has made it undoubtedly more fun to watch strippers. For that I'm happy with it. However I'm curious,
If so, then does the surplus of strippers giving away free sex, make harder to earn money?

can say that it is more a matter of people now expect to have sex on the pole and have become demanding of it and that kills my will to dance more and more as they are acting so entitled though that might just be my view on it as i seem to view things diffrently from others
(08-05-2019, 07:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I'm curious. I'd like to gather some feedback on the new stripper sex pose.

Stripping pretty much died for me when they went to the purchase of money scheme. Even before that though, people expected that the dancers were just advertising for free sex. Are they expecting the pose, yes; are they demanding it , some are; are they paying for it, rarely.
I have pretty much given up on the only thing that WAS making me money in game.
I have seen that more people are expecting sex with the stripper. to the point where it can be rude. I have also seen some strippers just give in to them. And other strippers being the source by just getting on stage to have sex with everyone in turn. Then other strippers have danced and held out asking for some tips before sex. Sometimes as little as $200-$300. And some guys turn away and other guys are willing to pay the $200-$300 before getting sex...I'm interested in hearing more stories about the stripper sex pose
Also ive sen some girls say that's it the only place where girls can lick each other 1on1 so they use the stage for that
i would like to see analingus and cunnilingus poses and be able to use the showers in the hotel/motel/apartment/house
Potential MF poses for polling
MF Bed poses
1. Face fuck/ Throat fuck
2. Standing doggy
3. Spank & finger
4. Kiss & Mutual masturbation (simultaneously handjob & pussy finger/rub)
5. MF version of femme fatale side laying fuck
6. Scissors fuck
7. Froggy style
8. Standing carry fuck

MF Sex toy
1. Ropes / cuffs
2. Petnis & cock double penetration
3. Swing sex
4. Body oil

Public sex pose
1. Muff diving for shower sex
2. 69 pose for shower sex
(08-12-2019, 12:21 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Potential MF poses for polling
MF Bed poses
1. Face fuck/ Throat fuck
2. Standing doggy
3. Spank & finger
4. Kiss & Mutual masturbation (simultaneously handjob & pussy finger/rub)
5. MF version of femme fatale side laying fuck
6. Scissors fuck
7. Froggy style
8. Standing carry fuck

MF Sex toy
1. Ropes / cuffs
3. Swing sex
4. Body oil

Public sex pose
1. Muff diving for shower sex
2. 69 pose for shower sex

i think a face fuck pose would be a good one and id probably vote for that but what do you mean by froggy style?
(08-12-2019, 12:51 AM)_-Jessica-_ Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 12:21 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Potential MF poses for polling

MF Sex toy
1. Ropes / cuffs
3. Swing sex
4. Body oil
5. Spanking: Hand, cane, paddel, belt!