Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
(06-02-2019, 12:06 PM)_-Jessica-_ Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 06:20 AM)Xplorer Wrote: add a glory hole!
ok we have the npc beach glory hole game, but it would be great to have one for players too!!!
the girl in the hole should get XP depending the number of guys she is taking!

yeah i completely agree! id love to be able to use a gloryhole!

That would be very cool!
I think we need an FF-shower pose and a Double pussy/ass penetrasion pose
(06-04-2019, 05:09 PM)Nyx_Goddess_of_Night Wrote: I think we need an FF-shower pose and a Double pussy/ass penetrasion pose

Yes the shower pose is the long reqeirment in the game and the dev's will onna add this in the game in future
A gloryhole would be great although I think it represents a technical challenge above some of the other suggestions. Out of all the suggestions that is the one I would most like to see, but I wouldn't just want it as a pose - it would need to be something akin to stripping in how different it is from normal poses.

Whilst on the topic of stripping an easy thing I would like to see is earning XP from having sex on stage, but again maybe it is more difficult than it appears.

As for poses I would like a MFMF and FFFM pose. Out of suggestions on page 1 for the MFMF pose a recycled Orgasmic Unity with additional blowjob (female controlled). When swapping over both males and females swap (thus giving all participants a level of control).

For the FFFM something akin to the DP reverse gangbang. Guy pussy fucking a girl number 1, 2nd girl with strapon assfucking girl number 1. Girl number 1 also giving oral to girl number 3. Swaps girls around three times akin to Bang in Gang.

There has been some call I see for double vaginal (DVP) and double anal (DAP) penetration. In an ideal world this would be rolled out before the suggested DP reverse gangbang so it could be used in that with further implementation given to the Bang in Gang pose. Yes, I would prefer to see the Bang in Gang pose given the DVP and DAP options, perhaps as an 'upgraded' pose? There have been suggestions for further actions and controls within existing poses and if the developers so wish having 'upgraded' poses would be a way to differentiate these and provide greater variety.

I think the ability to have players watch others whilst they are getting laid would be great and I'm sure the cuckold community would be over the moon. Slave owners as well, demanding there slaves fuck others whilst they watch and give commands.

As we are in the 3rd quarter then whatever is going to be worked on I envision has already started. But for the 4th quarter my 'vote' would be for a public sex pose, a gloryhole.
the public sex pose a.k.a gloryhole sound like a great idea but then where should it be?
(07-14-2019, 08:57 PM)Nyx_Goddess_of_Night Wrote: the public sex pose a.k.a gloryhole sound like a great idea but then where should it be?

could be on Lagoon Beach like Pamela minigame
'Where' does not seem quite as important as what should it look like and how should it work. Something akin to the stripper pole I guess, but with the girl in the middle and any guys who have joined on a list to the side, perhaps girls who are watching on another side. When the guy reaches the top of the list he automatically occupies a hole, if the girl at the hole leaves the other girls watching have a choice to occupy the hole. That way you have the public part as it is in a public location so anybody can join in, watch and comment.

That in turn could also be rolled out as a sort of 'base' for sexual encounters so at 'parties' you can have other people watch. Perhaps as something to set up at the start, like number of people and rounds. Just whether it is then public or private.

Also I suppose you could have glory holes dotted around at various locations and thus various back drops. A public toilet, an adult store, a BDSM themed one at the BDSM store, the brothel, the sex temple.
maybe the next update will be a glory hole or a group sex pose....who knows?!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I am holding off on sex pose polls until at least Nov. The 4th quarter poll will either one the following. I might run a brief poll to pick
1. MF bed pose
2. MF sex toy pose

We've run polls for MM, FF,public sex and got the stripper pose and group sex poses. So think its time to go back to MF
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
need a MF face fuck pose