Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
Hey
it would be awesome if non-premium users could unlock (not buy) pose then buy them with double exp
because some of us can't afford premium
thanks
create new avatar models!
futa avatar
teen avatar
dwarf avatar
catwoman avatar

Game of Thrones RP area

Orgy room at bordel or anywhere you like
anyone invited by orgymaster will start fucking
only orgy master has all controls

let us get some xp when fucking npc n from games!
Please add non premium sex poses. Also add more gay sex poses
Heart 
Please can make more FF Sex Poses and 1 Sex pose that I want it is a strapon on striptease bar, the sex pose is obtain when u buy the strap on, Thx 4 read Angel

[Image: QkzjKzl.jpg][Image: DYwjDEe.gif]
Maybe a 'with' or 'without' condom option? and maybe the ability to 'brand' your sex partner (at least temporarily during the exchange)?
good idea ! :p
add a glory hole!
ok we have the npc beach glory hole game, but it would be great to have one for players too!!!
the girl in the hole should get XP depending the number of guys she is taking!
(06-02-2019, 06:20 AM)Xplorer Wrote: add a glory hole!
ok we have the npc beach glory hole game, but it would be great to have one for players too!!!
the girl in the hole should get XP depending the number of guys she is taking!

yeah i completely agree! id love to be able to use a gloryhole!
Here is an example of a reverse glory hole... with men in the box and woman body parts in the holes....i would love this in the game. https://twitter.com/i/status/1135052107210461190
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(06-02-2019, 12:11 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Here is an example of a reverse glory hole... with men in the box and woman body parts in the holes....i would love this in the game. https://twitter.com/i/status/1135052107210461190

id rather it be a normal gloryhole with a girl on the inside and men on the outside