Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
So I went to hair salon I can't change my hair style anything
(08-16-2018, 02:50 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: So I went to hair salon I can't change my hair style anything

You gotta go to the new location and talk to the new NPC....

On another note, well congrats guys... we finally got something we’ve been asking the devs for a long time!!! This thread definitely shed light to that with all the comments, replies, demands, and suggestions! Power of your voice works, keep on coming with your suggestions. Kudos to the devs for listening to us as well... Proud to be a part of the mnf forum community and part of the creative process of this game. Now onto the next!  Tongue
(08-16-2018, 05:28 PM)Sergio Wrote: Guys sorry for saying this...But the new idea with the Skin colour is bad...like...i don't want to see blue and red people in my friendlist ....
This looks sooo....bad...

That's a very dumb thing to say when new content that people have been asking for is added to the game. Its completely optional, doesn't affect you in any way and is a net benefit to the community. Stop complaining.
(08-16-2018, 03:34 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 02:50 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: So I went to hair salon I can't change my hair style anything

You gotta go to the new location and talk to the new NPC....

On another note, well congrats guys... we finally got something we’ve been asking the devs for a long time!!! This thread definitely shed light to that with all the comments, replies, demands, and suggestions! Power of your voice works, keep on coming with your suggestions. Kudos to the devs for listening to us as well... Proud to be a part of the mnf forum community and part of the creative process of this game. Now onto the next!  Tongue
ok thanks
No, the hair salon got bugged with the update, but it should work now. The new location, shaman tower, will change skin and eye color.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
friend said what happen if a female play a cock - Shemale
Sorry Jessica, I read your question wrong, I thought you were asking about the where you can access the new update... my bad.... Hair modifications are still available in the hair salon in the alley, if that’s what you were asking...

On another note, there are plenty of futa threads with plenty of responses from mods explaining why it is not likely to get implemented in game, so this thread won’t focus specifically on futa/shemale topics for the unforseeable future...
(08-18-2018, 12:46 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: friend said what happen if a female play a cock - Shemale

Could you explain that comment please?  I don't understand?
Corta,

Those look AMAZING !!! It remains to be seen if the devs will be willing to add new hairstyles using such an ingeniously simplified technique… but lots of people (me included) certainly would like that!

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(08-19-2018, 12:26 PM)Corta Wrote: looks like I cant give this it's own thread, so I hope here's fine.

this is about pitching the idea of getting some hybrid hairs into the game.
I know making all-new content is a hassle when theres so many different poses to draw for.. so why reinvent the wheel every time?

I'd like to propose mashing up the old hairs for some fresh new looks!

heres a couple I've frankensteined together ~ I hope you like
[Image: Cortas_MnF_hairs.jpg]

and the best part is how easy this'd be to get working.
sure, the new hairs will need a few touch-ups for the poses.. but I think it's pretty neat for how simple it is

[Image: hairrips.jpg]
^ that's one of the cleaner collages, but these sprites are unedited. I havent drawn over anything in these shots
I've got all of this rigged up in a little bootleg I made a while back, so if anyone on staff wants the .fla, just get in touch with me Smile

so.. what do we think? Big Grin

YES!
this is what i meant all along! Corta you absolute babe i love you for making this so much!
combining hairstyles is my dream here in mnfclub.
well that and the same for clothes, but i know when to give up on a dream Tongue

come on people, how is this not awesome?