Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
Would it help to place a link in our bio? I had a hard time getting into the forum the first time I tried to register months ago.
I had a hard time getting into the forum the first time I tried to register months ago.

Why?
When Facebook log in problem will gonna be repaired ???
Wrong Thread and I am guilty for replying.
(07-23-2018, 08:01 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I had a hard time getting into the forum the first time I tried to register months ago.

Why?

Because the site wouldn't allow me to sign in after I registered.
Jenna-X, perhaps did you not use the activation link that you get via email? Otherwise I'm not sure why it wouldn't let you.

And they are working on the facebook issue, CheatyChease. But for now, if you used facebook to login, contact support and disconnect it from facebook until it gets fixed.

Zephyr, we list the moderators who have forum accounts that they've confirmed with me, on the FAQ. It is currently missing Elizabeth_Gray, Bold_Eagle and Clementine. Either due to inactivity on the forum or just no forum account.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Poor that mnf has not informed you even if game mods.

How did they get to be mods?

And your new thread, seems to hijack existing.
Wink 
(07-23-2018, 05:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Emmie is right.

Few players are on forum.  A couple of years’ ago I noted a drop off in forum participation at this time of year;  I was told it was because players were outside with BBQs not inside on PCs.  But it never picked up.

I note that there are far many more viewers than posters.  There has to be a restriction on posting to prevent bots and Emmie has a new thread on that.  Logged in I can access Today’s Posts but as a guest I can’t;  I can only see General Discussion.  Despite being told otherwise I don’t see most recent active threads there.

Mnf favours Twitter over forum.  On June 9th they published a list of Mods there but not on forum.  I am not asking mnf to discuss things but they do not even give any information.  Did you know that for last 3 weeks there was a new in-game Mod called Clementine?

I know it is wrong thread but it was where Emmie posted.
Cause we need way more forum mods and ones that interact with forumers frequently... lol it’s obvious that ingame is vastly outnumbering the forum, not a surprise though. There isn’t much incentive to come to the forum anymore. No more Sunday threads/polls, no more contests, no more events, and no more teasers for upcoming updates... idk, if I was a forum mod I would be using my premium account money alt to fund for contests and prizes so that people will want to participate here; or even better, have the devs partake as well... instead of having random avatars model for the new updates in the update log, have forum participators model the said update if they win some contest. Like I said,idk, but there are so many things to do that are just out of my power to make the forum busy again ... nonetheless, that’s just me and my mindset on how to make our community grow...

Anyways, I’ll make a poll for the customization later... I prefer to wait after the sex pose poll though...
(07-23-2018, 05:58 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Emmie is right.

Few players are on forum.  A couple of years’ ago I noted a drop off in forum participation at this time of year;  I was told it was because players were outside with BBQs not inside on PCs.  But it never picked up.

I note that there are far many more viewers than posters.  There has to be a restriction on posting to prevent bots and Emmie has a new thread on that.  Logged in I can access Today’s Posts but as a guest I can’t;  I can only see General Discussion.  Despite being told otherwise I don’t see most recent active threads there.

Mnf favours Twitter over forum.  On June 9th they published a list of Mods there but not on forum.  I am not asking mnf to discuss things but they do not even give any information.  Did you know that for last 3 weeks there was a new in-game Mod called Clementine?

I know it is wrong thread but it was where Emmie posted.
also, I think it's time to publicly declare who is new  Mod, what criteria, and so on. as how  has contributed to the game and what it will be useful for game ( new mods ).I recently saw new mods I've never seen before. we need to know when and how they are chosen and by whom. we are part of the game and everything here
Big Grin
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
Zephyr, we get to know the moderators before they are made moderators, but if they don't have a forum account, I can't link to them. And no, the thread hijacks nothing. And JohnSins, that's why I made the Forum Suggestions thread, for posts like yours. I can't promise what can be achieved or not, but good ideas will be looked at for sure.
Nadya, I believe I've mentioned this before in another thread, but I could add that to the FAQ as well, on the matter of how, why and by who new moderators are chosen.

FAQ
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]