Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedLips Discord Server
Heart 
Hey, ive been running this discord server called RedLips: ERP & Chat thats been going for nearly a year now and mainly consist of people from the mnfclub community.

i would like invite more people to the server and realised i haven't tried out posting on the forums so here we go Smile
if you have never used discord don't worry, just ask around and we can help you out.

We welcome you to RedLips
an +18 NSFW ERP and chat server
https://discord.gg/wFHESv6

We have a huge selection of roles to tailor to almost any fetish, no gore, watersports, scat, Loli. But everything else it open. If yours isn’t there, we can make it.
In addition to roles, we can make a channel just for you. You pick the name, description and more if you just ask.
If you prefer to role play in PM’s, then feel free to make use of our ERP requests and character channels 
we only ask that you select your roles when you join and be nice to the other people on the server.
when you say "no gore, watersport, scat, loli" you mean that you wont open those channels even if there is some individual that has an interest in these fetish?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
loli is banned by the discord terms of service, we dont want our server deleted because of that so no pics of loli allowed.
for the others (gore, watersports, scat) yes we will deny roles and channels for those particular fetishes. if people want to do that, then they can in ether private messages or another server that has not banned these.
(06-14-2018, 09:41 AM)HappyFace Wrote: Hey, ive been running this discord server called RedLips: ERP & Chat thats been going for nearly a year now and mainly consist of people from the mnfclub community.

i would like invite more people to the server and realised i haven't tried out posting on the forums so here we go Smile
if you have never used discord don't worry, just ask around and we can help you out.

We welcome you to RedLips
an +18 NSFW ERP and chat server
https://discord.gg/wFHESv6

We have a huge selection of roles to tailor to almost any fetish, no gore, watersports, scat, Loli. But everything else it open. If yours isn’t there, we can make it.
In addition to roles, we can make a channel just for you. You pick the name, description and more if you just ask.
If you prefer to role play in PM’s, then feel free to make use of our ERP requests and character channels 
we only ask that you select your roles when you join and be nice to the other people on the server.

Thanks for link.

About a year ago I noticed a significant drop in forum participation.  Someone said it was because it was summer;  people were outside not on their PCs.  But it never picked up.

Why are people on discord or twitter rather than forum?
I created my discord server about 14-15 months ago... But the moderators know about my server
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I joined here a few days ago, seems like a friendly place so far.
People are ofcourse free to use whatever form of contact with people they meet on MnF. But devs and moderators can only help as long as it's within the game or forum. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]