Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
House update + Email
If you're not using a cheat or bot, you should not have anything to worry about, so no need to be afraid of playing too much or whatever. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
The suggestions thread is likely being rearranged into 3 specific areas with an overall feedback thread. It is felt that suggestions on Housing should be directed to an existing thread; your’s seems to be the most active. Would you be happy with that?

Players want to share rooms and sell apartments to upgrade to houses but as mnf want to sell these I don’t see that happening. The interesting suggestion is to have options on furniture.
Can I do anything about this?  When I made the first "Auction House" design, I knew people were going to make their own versions of it, which turned out to be true, but common... THIS I FEEL IS BLATANT PLAGIARISM xD 

[Image: N7ihaHN.jpg]
If anything yours is much nicer Wacko. Great job. I like the detail on the stools on the top right.
But this is the nature of designing BGs. Anyone can steal them.

BTW, what tools do you use to design yours?
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
No, there is nothing you can do. She hasn't outright stolen your design, it's clear her design has a very similar idea, but it looks like it's made from scratch. Even if using someone elses idea to create something broke a rule, it would be quite hard to accurately prove who created theirs first I think. Even just seeing who created the original when they have the same design can be hard unless you use photoshop and have the original photoshop file, or similar program that can do the same thing.
Hello, will house owners have the opportunity of a 2nd key to give to a friend to use the same house? If so, how and when?  thanks!
The idea has been pitched to the devs, and it is something that is being considered. When and how, I have no idea I'm afraid.
(08-11-2018, 07:18 PM)SusanRL Wrote: Hello, will house owners have the opportunity of a 2nd key to give to a friend to use the same house? If so, how and when?  thanks!

Imho, it would be more logical (and the devs would potentially lose less Premium-based profit here) to allow an apartment and/or house to be shared across a single Premium account's avatars… purchasing a key for each would still be required, say at 250 bucks per extra apartment key (1K for a house key)

Yet being able to purchase a key and lend it to another player (that is, an avatar from a different account) would be nice indeed - the trick is how to program this (and while working on that, program a way to send gifts across accounts; clothes, accessories, etc.).

Just my two cents. Rolleyes
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -