Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
House update + Email
bought a new home sun. 5/13/18 at your listed price .Mon. 5/15/18 friends of mine bought the same home with a stripes pole for 300 k less.
really not sure what the difference was i saw none except the price its only right and fair to all buyer to have to pay the same price regardless ,regardless of accumulated wealth . Thank you for your time and wait for your response .
Vrook,
How do you know that "the ability to share the key with another player will be added"?
If that is true do you know when?
Thanks
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(05-15-2018, 12:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Vrook,
How do you know that "the ability to share the key with another player will be added"?  
Thanks

I don't own neither the apt nor the 2-beds house, but I'm not completely convinced by the idea of sharing keys.
Right now the spam is focused on exp, premium poses, MONEY. What could happen giving the choice of sharing keys with other players ? Friendship requests as spam, unless you tick the DND button and add whoever you prefer.
(05-15-2018, 09:20 AM)robinluv Wrote: bought a new home sun. 5/13/18  at your listed price .Mon. 5/15/18 friends of mine bought the same home with a stripes pole for 300 k less.
really not sure what the difference was i saw none except the price its only right and fair to all buyer to have to pay the same price regardless ,regardless   of accumulated wealth . Thank you for your time and wait for your response .

Hello bro, I bought 500k for the new house before, and I heard there was a refund for it

Hello bro, I bought 500k for the new house before, and I heard there was a refund for it
Photo 
FREE DESIGN:
[Image: slh4nxK.jpg]
As the original poster, I just wanted to confirm that I received my $300,000 refund.

Also, some of you may have noticed I changed the Title of this thread from House update... the reason for this, I also wanted to confirm that it is possible to change your email address.  

My login details email has now changed.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(05-15-2018, 12:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Vrook,
Thanks

I know from the devs. This update will be implemented, but I don't have an ETA now. Also, from what I could understand, it won't be a "mass sharing" feature. Since, you will be able to give the spare key to just only one player.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hello, since the double bed house drops to 200k. I think to have one so badly, but first I think to be able to design a background.
So if anyone has the template and can share it I would like to get it
Agreed, those first to buy the homes showing others these homes brought up demand and dropped the price to the new buyers
first buyers should get a commission for showing their home how else dose the first buyers feel treated fairly ?

yes and i ve been waiting still for some kind of response to my request for my home purchase refund .
(05-15-2018, 08:34 PM)Curvy Pirate Wrote: Hello, since the double bed house drops to 200k. I think to have one so badly, but first I think to be able to design a background.
So if anyone has the template and can share it I would like to get it

Here, go crazy with it Tongue

imgur link if you dont want to click on the attachment: https://imgur.com/a/mX3yZtC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)